Mark Hill MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil, 6.7 fl oz

BY MARK HILL

With Ylang-Ylang, Palmarosa Exotic Blend of 14 Essential Oils Plant Extracts to Enrich Extremely Dry, Damaged Hair 3 Made Without Parabens MiracOilLicious is an exotic blend of 14 of the finest essential oils plant extracts including Moroccan Argan Oil, Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Sage, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Castor Seed, Orange, Patchouli, Clove, Artemisia Pallens Flower White Birch. Overuse of heated appliances, colouring styling can dehydrate or damage your hair. This super-rich 2 Minute Intensive Treatment adds instant moisture enriches your hair to leave it looking Healthier shinier than you ever though possible! Go on; Show your hair you really care. After shampooing, squeeze out any excess water massage through from roots to ends. I recommend leaving it on for 2 minutes before rinsing out thoroughly. Indulge Yourself Get Gorgeous! Mark Hill x see more...

• Is this worth buying? Heard mixed reviews1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
lucy🦄🦄 H.
Bexhill, Bexhill
This is a fantastic hair product. It will leave your hair feeling truly fabulous. It has a really rich texture with an out of this world fragrance. This is a really beautiful product. I bleach my hair, so if it makes my hair fabulous it would do wonders for anyone!
Ambsx K.
Exeter
This treatment is amazing I got a sample size from a Christmas gift because I wanted to try it and I was not disappointed it’s just insane and so are the shampoos that match the range I would totally buy this again in fact I bought some more the other day because I loved it so much! It’s only in boots stores I believe in the UK possibly amazon or eBay would also sell them too.
Kimberley J.
CF83 3BP
I had the mark hill hair mask for Christmas, left it on my hair extensions and I'm not even kidding you, they felt brand knew! Highly recommended.
Rowan 🍋.
I got this product within a set I brought at Christmas, it’s only a small tub I have but it has lasted so long and I will definitely repurchase! It makes your hair feel so silky and look so shiny!
ERICA P.
Love this so much! got given as a gift from my best friend and oh my god I’m forever grateful, it’s so beautiful, leaves my hair feeling extremely weightless, flowy, silky and soft for a good week after using! 🤩 The smell is so so gorgeous and have recommend to family and friends, one of my top hair essentials! 💁🏻‍♀️
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
I love this!! At first I was very hesitant as I have greasy hair at times and didn't want to add extra oil to make it worse. I lathered this on the ends and left for two minutes and my hair felt absolutely amazing afterwards. I now complete this routine 3 times a week and my hair looks so healthy!
Alanis H.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Totally recommend to anyone with dry dehydrated hair. Makes my hair soft and healthy looking
Mel G.
Is this worth buying? Heard mixed reviews