Mark Hill MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil, 6.7 fl oz

BY MARK HILL

With Ylang-Ylang, Palmarosa Exotic Blend of 14 Essential Oils Plant Extracts to Enrich Extremely Dry, Damaged Hair 3 Made Without Parabens MiracOilLicious is an exotic blend of 14 of the finest essential oils plant extracts including Moroccan Argan Oil, Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Sage, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Castor Seed, Orange, Patchouli, Clove, Artemisia Pallens Flower White Birch. Overuse of heated appliances, colouring styling can dehydrate or damage your hair. This super-rich 2 Minute Intensive Treatment adds instant moisture enriches your hair to leave it looking Healthier shinier than you ever though possible! Go on; Show your hair you really care. After shampooing, squeeze out any excess water massage through from roots to ends. I recommend leaving it on for 2 minutes before rinsing out thoroughly. Indulge Yourself Get Gorgeous! Mark Hill x see more...

• Is this worth buying? Heard mixed reviews1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberley J.
CF83 3BP
I had the mark hill hair mask for Christmas, left it on my hair extensions and I'm not even kidding you, they felt brand knew! Highly recommended.
Ambsx K.
Exeter, Devon
This treatment is amazing I got a sample size from a Christmas gift because I wanted to try it and I was not disappointed it’s just insane and so are the shampoos that match the range I would totally buy this again in fact I bought some more the other day because I loved it so much! It’s only in boots stores I believe in the UK possibly amazon or eBay would also sell them too.
ERICA P.
Love this so much! got given as a gift from my best friend and oh my god I’m forever grateful, it’s so beautiful, leaves my hair feeling extremely weightless, flowy, silky and soft for a good week after using! 🤩 The smell is so so gorgeous and have recommend to family and friends, one of my top hair essentials! 💁🏻‍♀️
lucy🦄🦄 H.
Bexhill, Bexhill
This is a fantastic hair product. It will leave your hair feeling truly fabulous. It has a really rich texture with an out of this world fragrance. This is a really beautiful product. I bleach my hair, so if it makes my hair fabulous it would do wonders for anyone!
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
I love this!! At first I was very hesitant as I have greasy hair at times and didn't want to add extra oil to make it worse. I lathered this on the ends and left for two minutes and my hair felt absolutely amazing afterwards. I now complete this routine 3 times a week and my hair looks so healthy!
Alanis H.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Totally recommend to anyone with dry dehydrated hair. Makes my hair soft and healthy looking
Rowan 🍋.
I got this product within a set I brought at Christmas, it’s only a small tub I have but it has lasted so long and I will definitely repurchase! It makes your hair feel so silky and look so shiny!
Rebecca C.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
I love using this mask in conjunction with the argan oil - the argan oil is one of my favourite products to use on my hair so when I use these both together they work so well! I always make sure I have these along with the shampoo & conditioner on my christmas list as a treat!
Samantha H.
I am a lover on masks for my hair because I use heat a lot my hair can feel tired! This intense mask really adds life and colour back to my hair, it’s really effective and you see the results straight away!
Mel G.
Is this worth buying? Heard mixed reviews