Mark Hill For The Love of Glam! Session Styling Cushion Brush uploaded by zoe d.

BY MARK HILL

Perfect for use on all hair lengths to smooth, add shine and eliminate frizz. Soft air cushion adapts to the contour of your head, reducing snagging and tangling. Anti-static natural bristles and soft touch rounded pins stimulate the scalp to sooth and encourage blood supply to the roots. Perfect for back-brushing those funky-so s, finishing big and bouncy blows, smoothing wicked waves and brushing out the night before hair, this brush does it all!

Mindy R.
I just purchased this brush from Walgreens. I was unfamilar with the name, but it looks like a well made brush. I was looking for a combination brush that does it all. It glides through hair without pulling or snagging. I am glad I gave it a try.
Jessica F.
I have very thick, curly hair and this brush works great. It's strong but still gentle. I can't use anything else.
Estephanie O.
Great brush. Untangles hair quick and gently. Great for all hair types. Especially long and thick hair.
Maryha J.
Columbia Fls, MT
It does work well and doesn't pull my hair, but it feels a little bit just like any other brush.
Teresa M.
I have a lot of hair. So this brush works great for my hair untangles. Affordable price.
zoe d.
i don’t have this product they didn’t have the option for mine but i have the mark hill hair dryer. it is so good and has many different options and it drys your hair really well. i really like and i recommend it
Megan R.
Oxford, Oxfordshire
I have super long hair and find it so hard to brush! With this brush it's made my life a lot easier! Bigger the brush the better if you have long/thick hair!!
Becky E.
Good hair brush. I find because I have a lot of hair and its long, that a bigger hair brush is better
Bett Z.
A very good brush! I usually use come but this one let me get in love with brush!