BY MARK.

• mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation is discontinued in Light/...1 Answers
  • Can I find these at local stores? What kind of prices range? And wh...3 Answers
  • Parece perfeito, já usei muitos produtos avon e s...Be the first to answer!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Mark products. I have their for Foundation which is awesome also have there eyeshadows love them love their lip glosses that smell good and are pigmented love their blood and their bronzer very gorgeous you can find Mark Products, Avon representative or online
Geidyliz R.
Geidyliz R.
Lancaster, SC
I have this one mark highlighter that I always use and I definitely need another one. It's super great it really makes you glow without even needing to much of it. I wish I knew the name of it because I got this from my gma but i need to find it!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
Mark. mascara in brown is such a great go to. it provides volume and darkens the eyes in a beautiful way. not a lot of product for the price however. doesn't clump easily when applying but theres lots of clumps in the tube
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their highlighter! The brush that comes with it makes it so easy for me to apply it. My mom got it a while ago, so I don't know if it's still available now, but I like it.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I like the mark products. The eyeshadow has a good pigmentation. Most of the clothes are very trendy but you can find some pieces that are all little more classic.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love this brand.
Very cool eyeshadow abd highlighters. I also love their tinted moisturizer and fashion.
I miss my mark magalogs.
Alice T.
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
MARK is under Avon or something Lord help me ....everythin I have gotten from Thm is beatiful...
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grew up surrounded by beauty products thanks to my mother being an Avon representative. (Must remind myself to thank her for that)
I absolutely love MARK! My first products were from their brand and I continue to use them today! I love their new brushes that recently came out they are super trendy and efficient! I highly recommend the brand to anyone from newbies to professional makeup artists! You will be pleased :)
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
Love this brand even though i have only tried their eyeshadows. The colors and pigmentation  is beautiful. Customer service was great and shipping time was quick. Eyeshadows blend well and last all day. I would shop here again and recommend to friends!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
I love their touch and glow products. It's an all over cubed face palette and it applies gorgeously. They have creamy lipsticks and all day wear eyeshadows. The mark. products are trendy and good quality!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Do you order avon and mark?
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
Can I find these at local stores? What kind of prices range? And what make up products do they sell and what is the quality?
Emelina H.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
Who have use mark lipclick?
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation is discontinued in Light/Medium 6...The rep suggested Light/Medium 5 but it does not match at all. So I guess I have to look elsewhere...does anyone have suggestions for an alternate powder that is just as great as the mark. one?
Mishon J.
Mishon J.
Menifee, CA
Does Mark sell a BB cream?