BY MARK.

Jama S.
Mark. is made by Avon. A lot of younger women are more interested in this line because it is more suited for their style, where as traditional Avon is targeted toward older, more mature women. The clothes are awesome and usually have lots of color! The makeup is like a high end brand you would find at an Ulta or Sephora. It is definitely worth the price! It is more expensive than regular Avon, but the quality is really on point.
Karri P.
Meh. Mark is Avon's attempt to appeal to the younger, trendier market. Avon was an ok company when they focused on what they do well. Now, they want a piece of every market, and they aren't doing anything well. My grandma was a district manager, so I grew up with all things Avon. Currently, there are about 2 products I actually use and could easily replace them with something else if they were no longer available.
Jasmine G.
I grew up surrounded by beauty products thanks to my mother being an Avon representative. (Must remind myself to thank her for that)
I absolutely love MARK! My first products were from their brand and I continue to use them today! I love their new brushes that recently came out they are super trendy and efficient! I highly recommend the brand to anyone from newbies to professional makeup artists! You will be pleased :)
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
Love this brand even though i have only tried their eyeshadows. The colors and pigmentation  is beautiful. Customer service was great and shipping time was quick. Eyeshadows blend well and last all day. I would shop here again and recommend to friends!
Megan D.
Statesville, NC
Mark is an amazing brand. I love their eyeshadows, they have a great smooth formula and blend so well. They pigmentation is also awesome. Their makeup brushes are super high quality, they're silky smooth and I adore them. Their eyeliner is also fabulous, it draws smooth and has epic pigmentation.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I ordered the get defensive eye cream for dark circles and used it for about two week before even doing a review and I gave it 3 stars but when the review was published it was changed to 5 stars. I ordered this stuff for the 5 stars reviews directly on their website because I thought it would be good. The only good thing about it was the price. When I put this stuff on and forget about it,such as going on by my day,if I rub my eye for any reason or not rub my eyes I start to wonder what in the world making my eyes burn and water so bad. Then I think about it.It's the darn eye cream that I put on 6 hours ago and now it has started to irritate my eyes. I have to run to cold water and wash my eyes out. Didn't just happen 1 time,happened every time I used it,rubbing my eyes or not. My eyes just start to burn so bad that it feels like hotsauce has been dropped in my eyes. No improvement in dark circles yet, but the eye cream is a great protective cream with spf 15 but it just burn so bad that I am scared to use it at times.

It says to pat on eye lids and under eyes,NOT!!!,under eye yes but over the eye No because I just know it will burn even worst and may cause eye damage.Also wonder how many stars they have changed from customer reviews overall. That's misleading.
Gladys T.
chicago
This is the shimmer cubes they are creamy shimmer cubes that are amazing in the skin they make your skin bronze and glowy it’s a bit expensive close to $20 but over all a good product long lasting too
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
I love their touch and glow products. It's an all over cubed face palette and it applies gorgeously. They have creamy lipsticks and all day wear eyeshadows. The mark. products are trendy and good quality!
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
Mark by Avon is a nice addition to Avon shoppers because it seems like they are more on trend. The makeup they offer is also really nice ! I am in love with their body sprays and seasonal sprays as well.
Rachel D.
Vermilion , OH
I have used Avon products since I was a teen, thanks to my mom being an Avon Rep., and the mark. line was an exciting add-on! I love their hand-bags and their dresses, but they can be costly, but almost all of it ends up in the Outlet books Avon sends out with the regular campaign catalogs. As for their products, I LOVE their Shimmer Cubes cream eye shadow (I use it daily!), their concealer and eye shadow primer. Their nail polish is great and doesn't contain nasty chemicals, but they don't offer it in a ton of colors. I'm not very impressed with the hair styling products, but I know people who love them. On a whole, their stuff is worth the money. Just not convenient to have to order it instead of purchasing it in a store.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Can I find these at local stores? What kind of prices range? And what make up products do they sell and what is the quality?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Do you order avon and mark?
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
Who have use mark lipclick?
Beatriz R.
Which of all of mark.'s products do you like the most? And do you dislike any?
Mishon J.
Menifee, CA
Does Mark sell a BB cream?