Marjack Milk Chocolate Mix, No Sugar Added, .55 oz, 24/BX

by Marjack

Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix comes in individual packets with each containing the perfect amount of powdered mix to create one cup of hot chocolate with no sugar added.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marjack Milk Chocolate Mix, No Sugar Added, .55 oz, 24/BX!
This hot chocolate mix is really tasty. My kids love it even though it doesn't have sugar. They can't tell the difference so it definitely works. It's affordable and you can find it at most grocery store. I do recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice cut of hot chocolate.
No Special Diet
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I am not the type of person who purchases sugar free products. However, this hot chocolate is delicious regardless. It is the best brand I have had and I always purchase swiss miss.
No Special Diet
Mason, OH
I wouldn't buy any other brand for my hot chocolate and the fact that it's sugar free is amazing! I