BY MARJACK

Cheetos Crunchy Cheese offers a unique combination of great taste great crunch and good fun rolled into one great morsel. The crunchy cheese-flavored snack is made from extruded cornmeal and comes in a convenient container with a resealable lid to lock in freshness. see more...

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Love cheetahs and I miss these little containers! These would be so handy for my kids on the go, does anyone know if they make these anymore and where I can buy them? I use to buy these all the time when I was a kid.
Taylor R.
Crunchy cheetos are a classic snack that remind me of my childhood. They are so yummy and cheesy they are definitely addicting! I've bought them many times and will continue to purchase them.
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
Cheetos are my favorite cheesy snack. I always get it at the gas station at random times if I'm hungry. The flavor has always been the same and I love it
Nevaeh R.
Salt Lake City
Yummyy these snacks are just so good! 😋 a real classic and they taste really good with some hotsause or guacamole !!!
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
My niece eats these and I sometime eat them as a side with a sandwich. Not the healthiest but who hates cheetos
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Love crunchy cheetos. They have the best flavor and are so tasty. Kids love them & adults love them!!
D K.
Franklin , MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Mmmm. These are super addictive and delicious :) I just wanted more but the size was just right for snacking. Bought it for the right price, and didn’t feel like I was over eating. Large enough to share!
Max H.
Canterbury
I really like cheetos! I love eating them whenever I need a quick boost for a spicy chip! I can’t really find them in many shops but when I do I’m quick to buy them! The prices vary between the different sorts but me and my friends both love them!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
The Cheetos crunch are definitely on my top favourite salty snack list. It's got the right amount of salty cheesy goodness with the perfect amount of crunch. If I didn't pour it out in a bowl, I could easily finish a whole bag