Marjack Candy Lifesavers, Wint-O-Green, 6.25 oz Bag

by Marjack

GVA1004: Features: -Manufacturer: Classic Coffee Concepts, Inc-Product Name: Life Savers Candy-Package Type: Bag-Manufacturer Part Number: 08504-Manufacturer Website Address: www. classiccoffeeconcepts.com-Packaged Quantity: 12 / Pack-Weight (Approximate): 6.25 oz - Bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marjack Candy Lifesavers, Wint-O-Green, 6.25 oz Bag!
4 years ago
These are so delicious. I only like the Wint-O-Green and Spear O Mint flavors. Thankfully if you see a bowl of these at someone's house or at a reception desk you can tell the flavor immediately because they are so aromatic. I keep some at work and always have a few in my purse. Gotta have that fresh breath!
4 years ago
Mint o Green mints are great. Sweet minty. They come individually wrapped. It's more of a mint candy than something to freshen your breath. Good for after a meal. Good to keep some in pocket or purse.
9 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite candies. I can go through a whole bag in a day. They taste good and leave your breath minty fresh.