Marjack Candy Lifesavers, Pep-O-Mint, 6.25 oz. Bag

by Marjack

Great tasting flavor and a unique candy-with-the-hole shape Perfect for sharing at the office or home. Life Savers(R), Pep-O-Mint, 6.25 Oz. Bag is one of many Candy available through Office Depot. Made by Life Savers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marjack Candy Lifesavers, Pep-O-Mint, 6.25 oz. Bag!
4 years ago
I bought these to suck on when I "want" a snack but don't need it. It helps me to not stuff my face when I don't need to. I also bought them to freshen my breath, and just for something to have in my mouth. I keep some in my backpack, in my vehicle and in the cupboards. They taste so good! Not too minty, and not gross like some mints I have tasted. And I also love the hole in the middle in case I choke on one. Great product!