Marjack Bali Best Coffee Candy (300 Pieces)

by Marjack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marjack Bali Best Coffee Candy (300 Pieces)!
How would you rate this product?
Avani P.
My mom used to buy me these. They are addicting. I'm not a big coffee drinker, I do love coffee flavored things though. Whenever, I want a boost of energy without needing to run for the bathroom after a bit or simply something to ward off hunger until I can get a chance to eat, this is my go-to.
Taniqua P.
Junction City, OR
Love these. A little burst of coffee in a candy. Great if you cannot get out and get a cup of Joe.
Carolina J.
Valdivia
Bastante ricos, pero se te quedan incrustados en los dientes como por 10 años, es difícil sacarlos y bastante incómodo también

Looking for your answer?