BY MARJACK

A quick way to have Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! Microwavable cups are ready in 3.5 minutes. Easy Mac Cups, 2.05 Oz, Carton Of 10 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Easy Mac. see more...

Amy D.
I used to eat these when I was younger and they are really good they were priced good but now I like the shell Mac n cheese better now
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
My mom use to cook us this all the time as a kid. I really grew to love eating this food, when I need something fast to eat. This taste very good and it is something cheap to buy. It taste better than the other brands out there. I am satisfied with this product.
Stacy S.
2,100 reviews
Not the healthiest meal, but its easy to cook, rastes,great, and is affordable. great go to when in a rush.
If you're looking for a quick and good lunch then this is it. It is made very quickly but is still very tasty and delicious.
Megan R.
1,287 reviews
What a quick and easy snack for little ones, or even myself. I can always find a coupon or on sale.
My daughter loves this stuff. The directions are easy to follow and it's cooked perfectly.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
These are super convenient! My kids and I love these for a quick snack/meal on the go! My only request is that they make bigger ones for the older kids!
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
My girls love these and I love that they can make it themselves in the microwave.
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
I hate this product so much. Lacks flavor tastes like the worst version of Mac and cheese ever.
Kristina m.
Eh. No matter what I do my noodles always end up soggy after warming it up. The flavor is good though!