BY MARJACK

A quick way to have Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! Microwavable cups are ready in 3.5 minutes. Easy Mac Cups, 2.05 Oz, Carton Of 10 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Easy Mac. see more...

Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Need a meal for your picky toddler? These are it! My toddler absolutely loves these! They cook perfectly even in the microwave and the sauce isn’t too runny! We sometimes will add in a meat just because she is constantly asking for these instead of what we cook for dinner! Love them!
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
These are the perfect portion size for my toddler who is a picky eater, he absolutely loves this mac and cheese and it's ready in only a few minutes.
Danielle P.
Great for lunch on the go. I love bring these to work. It's fast and a nice warm meal
Alexa T.
Lake Forest, IL
As a college student, easy mac is perfect. Not only is it cost efficient and convenient, but it tastes like the boxed kind. I love it!
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
My girls love these and I love that they can make it themselves in the microwave.
Megan R.
1,287 reviews
What a quick and easy snack for little ones, or even myself. I can always find a coupon or on sale.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
My mom use to cook us this all the time as a kid. I really grew to love eating this food, when I need something fast to eat. This taste very good and it is something cheap to buy. It taste better than the other brands out there. I am satisfied with this product.
Amy D.
I used to eat these when I was younger and they are really good they were priced good but now I like the shell Mac n cheese better now
Kaila K.
Great Mac and cheese in such a short amount of time. Great for a quick lunch and Asa grab and go snack.
Kaysee G.
E Grand Forks, MN
These were great for me! I am a college student so my budget (and cooking skills) are fairly low at theoment. This product is cheap, fast, and tastes just like the box!