BY MARJACK

A quick way to have Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! Microwavable cups are ready in 3.5 minutes. Easy Mac Cups, 2.05 Oz, Carton Of 10 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Easy Mac. see more...

Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Need a meal for your picky toddler? These are it! My toddler absolutely loves these! They cook perfectly even in the microwave and the sauce isn’t too runny! We sometimes will add in a meat just because she is constantly asking for these instead of what we cook for dinner! Love them!
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
My mom use to cook us this all the time as a kid. I really grew to love eating this food, when I need something fast to eat. This taste very good and it is something cheap to buy. It taste better than the other brands out there. I am satisfied with this product.
Kaysee G.
E Grand Forks, MN
These were great for me! I am a college student so my budget (and cooking skills) are fairly low at theoment. This product is cheap, fast, and tastes just like the box!
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
These are super convenient! My kids and I love these for a quick snack/meal on the go! My only request is that they make bigger ones for the older kids!
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
These are the perfect portion size for my toddler who is a picky eater, he absolutely loves this mac and cheese and it's ready in only a few minutes.
Alexa T.
Lake Forest, IL
As a college student, easy mac is perfect. Not only is it cost efficient and convenient, but it tastes like the boxed kind. I love it!
If you're looking for a quick and good lunch then this is it. It is made very quickly but is still very tasty and delicious.
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
Not the healthiest meal, but its easy to cook, rastes,great, and is affordable. great go to when in a rush.
Kaila K.
Great Mac and cheese in such a short amount of time. Great for a quick lunch and Asa grab and go snack.
Kristina m.
Eh. No matter what I do my noodles always end up soggy after warming it up. The flavor is good though!