BY NINTENDO

Mario Party Star Rush Nintendo 3DS see more...

Buy on Target
Chris R.
Straw Plains, TN
A new take to the Mario Party Series, Star Rush gives many options of gameplay to you and it can keep you entertained for hours. While the mini games are the same, fun as always, the boards are worked differently than what I'm use to. Other than that, I recommend this game to any Mario Party lover!
Melissa W.
Woodbridge
Amazing game! The more people you have the better. The download play is great, however you do not get the full experience of the game. Everyone playing must own the game to fully take advantage.
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
This game is such a time taker it's so fun that I can play with friends! Sometimes if I'm on a plane or a car ride that may take a while taking my DS out and playing for hours is a good way to pass the time if u don't really like taking naps on trips.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
Me and my brother absolutely loved this game. We recently went on a road trip with the family and you could hear us screaming in the back trying to beat the different levels and bosses. Another one of nintendos great mario games that I would definitely recommend to beginner and intermediate gamers.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Who doesn't enjoy playing Mario? these games have all been around for as long as i can remember and even though there are new versions they always make me remember my childhood
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
One of my favorite Ds games! It's a lot of fun and contains some of my favorite characters. Definitely recommend
Natalia M.
This game is amazing I've played this game everyone when I was a kid and I still do sometimes when I get a chance to, I would recommend this game for anyone because Its fun to play