BY NINTENDO

Face off against friends and family in an all-new mario party game for the nintendo 3-Ds system. Connect up to 4 players* via local wireless and take on 7 new game boards, new modes, and 80 new minigames, all perfect for portable play. *additional systems are required for multiplayer mode. in this ultimate showdown you can take on the road blaze through the 7 new game boards, some of which take just minutes to play. Wrangle goombas and blast out of cannons as you tilt, tap, and draw through new minigames harnessing the unique functionality of nintendo 3-Ds. compete in new multiplayer modes including mind... see more...

• Is this the same as the regular Mario party for the regul...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the normal Mario p...2 Answers
  • Is this a good game3 Answers
Lizbeth J.
I love it and you don't get bored you have so much fun playing this game. So addictive
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I love all Mario Party, but I prefer others one, is better than that, but that's ok
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Mario is always great. its competitive and great for kids, and its a classic
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
Review for: Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo 3DS), Mario Party: Island Tour Nintendo 3DS more...
My mother bought this for me for Yule a couple of years back when I got my First 3DS. I'm a fan of Mario games, but I wasn't the biggest fan of this game. Unless you have a couple of friends to play with, I wouldn't recommend buying this game. It's not the best out of the Mario Party series.
Julia M.
London, London
Yesss. great for any old school mario gamer fans. Gotta love it! endless hours of fun to be had....
Ashly G.
Is this a good game
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
What's the difference between this and the normal Mario party?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Looks like so much fun! does anyone recommend it?
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is this the same as the regular Mario party for the regular ds? If not, what's the difference?