BY NINTENDO

Face off against friends and family in an all-new mario party game for the nintendo 3-Ds system. Connect up to 4 players* via local wireless and take on 7 new game boards, new modes, and 80 new minigames, all perfect for portable play. *additional systems are required for multiplayer mode. in this ultimate showdown you can take on the road blaze through the 7 new game boards, some of which take just minutes to play. Wrangle goombas and blast out of cannons as you tilt, tap, and draw through new minigames harnessing the unique functionality of nintendo 3-Ds. compete in new multiplayer modes including mind... see more...

• Is this the same as the regular Mario party for the regul...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the normal Mario p...2 Answers
  • Is this a good game3 Answers
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA
Pretty disappointed with this game. You don't get enough mini games the computer turns take forever and you can't even play with people online which is a huge bummer. If you have 4 friends to play with it's fun other than that I wouldn't waste your money
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I really like this game, it's fun to play with a group of friends or with your family, Its even fun to play by yourself. But sometimes it can get boring very fast, I would recommend it but if you get bored of games like this then maybe it's not the game for you.
Julia J.
I loved playing this game franchise on the Nintendo 64 as a child. This game was really fun to play but the selection was not that great. Also, it seemed too short and not enough game playing. It seemed as though there should have been more mini games and it should have been a little more time consuming. It seemed like it was just a very quick game play for me. It was fun, but it was just short.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
My kid is a huge fan of all Mario party games for any platform, whether ds, wii, or game cube.I had high hopes for this game since it was for the (then) new 3DS and I thought that it would blow all the other Mario party games away. It did not. In fact, it fell behind as one of the worst mario party games i have ever played.
Taylor A.
Braintree, MA
Purchased this at a discounted price through Nintendo's promo. I was really looking forward to this game but it fell flat. I was sadly disappointed in how quick the game progresses. Before you know it you're done with all the boards and have nothing left to do!
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
One of the first games I bought for my 3ds xl &. I must say I freaking love this game aside from the fact I can't play as Rosalina 😩 I love that you can play several boards and add different mini games from the shop and I'm sorry but bowser junior is too cute to play as!
Carolina M.
Austin, TX
I personally did not enjoy this game. it was poorly made. I am a big fan of Nintendo and Mario Parties but this one i had to return. It couldve beeb so much better
Helen M.
Dallas, OR
My grandson could not wait to get this game. I didn't know what all the hipe was about. so when he let me have a try i didn't want to give it back. nice graphics and sounds
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I got this game for my son to play. Sadly to say I kind of stole it from him, it is super fun. Sorry son. Great game I always loved the super mario games.
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
I've been playing this with my boyfriend for the past 2 days and it is super fun. Great games for the 3DS and it's different each map that you use.
Ashly G.
Is this a good game
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
What's the difference between this and the normal Mario party?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Looks like so much fun! does anyone recommend it?
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is this the same as the regular Mario party for the regular ds? If not, what's the difference?