BY MARIO

Home to Mario olives in the sun-drenched groves of the Mediterranean, the Camacho family has grown and prepared olives for over a hundred years. Enjoy Mario's unmistakable, delicious, bold flavor. Just pop the top and discover a little taste of olive heaven! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love olives especially on my pizzas and salads they give off a great taste. Didn't think olives in a can would taste so fresh and delicious. I would definitely rebuy it again. I would recommend it to people to try. I really enjoyed these olives.
Michelle N.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of black olives! Love the taste! My kids loves eating it right out of the can! Taste really great!
Emily B.
Daniels, WV
I love these olives! They have great taste and they are definitely the brand to buy
Keri B.
Lockhart, AL
If you are going to buy olives Mario is the only way to go. I won't buy any other brand of olives.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
These olives are okay, they are pretty mushy and soggy though. But any olives in a can are going to be like that.