Mario Kart with Wii Wheel - Nintendo of America uploaded by Tabatha R.

BY NINTENDO #33 in Nintendo Games

Your favorite go-kart racing circuit is finally coming to the Wii. Just snap your Wii remote into the included steering wheel, and you're ready to enjoy classic Mario racing circuits, as well as plenty of new ones, with your old friends Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Toad, Bowser and more. Pick up coins and Koopa shells along the way to increase your speed or blow your opponents off of the track. Mario Kart Wii will include 16 new courses and 16 classic courses from previous Mario Kart games. For the first time ever, players have the option of racing with either karts or motorbikes. Players can also hit the road as their personalized Mii caricatures in addition to the handful of classic Nintendo characters found in the game. True to the series, the game features tons of racing, plenty of power-ups and oodles of objects for players to use to slow down other drivers. And 10 battle arenas will keep players busy between trips around the circuit. The easy-to-use Wii Wheel will also be sold as a separate accessory, giving every driver in the household a chance to get behind his or her own wheel. And if veteran Mario Kart fans are afraid of getting smoked by rookie drivers using the Wii Wheel, they can rest assured that Nintendo has them covered. Mario Kart Wii supports four different control options: Wii Remote with or without the Wii Wheel, Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller combo, Classic Controller and even the Nintendo GameCube controller. So there's bound to be a configuration that fits everyone's style. Mario Kart Wii launches with a new channel added to the Wii Menu to enhance game play: The Mario Kart Wii Channel. This new channel builds on the huge online community of Wii owners and lets players compete in tournaments, check worldwide rankings, see when their friends are playing and download ghost data. Remember that Wii features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For see more...

• Is there any game better than this? I don't think so! Lol3 Answers
  • It is better to drive with the controller only or to use ...8 Answers
  • The game on the wii is fun or the Nintendo game is better...14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
This game is always fun. It's great for both independent AND group play. In independent play you can challenge yourself to unlock new tracks and characters. In group play you can race up to 3 other people. Be careful, though, this is the type of game you'll lose friends over ūüėÖ
Mel F.
I love this game! I'm a bit ashamed, but yeah I'm 20 something and I still play Mario kart!
It's fun, and it really helps me stay focused on something fun after a long day at work. It's a great way to relax and leave the day behind. The characters are cute and funny and the levels are very well designed. I play it over and over and never get tired of it.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This is probably one of the best games ever. Having the wheel gives you the feeling that you're right there driving in the track. It is so much better with the wheel. My Grandson and I just love this adventure. He feels like a real driver with the wheel! Love Mario Kart!
Collin O.
Henderson, NV
Mario cart!
Best game to play with your significant other. Forget the kids...... this game is for adults! Lots of karts and characters to choose from. Wii remote adds a new level of imersion to this classic based game. Online play is also a plus, ita dun to play qith friends and relatives from distant places. Go get it if you don't allready.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
Gamer Expert Level 2
This a great game that I get way to competitive with when I play it! I like Mario cart on the wii the most, if you have the wheel attachment piece. Without the attachment I feel like it is a bit weird to get used to the awkward rectangle controller. It's also a really great game on the ds FYI!
Mason B.
Columbus, IN
My favorite game ever. I grew up playing this. And we would have tournaments, all the time over who was the best racer in all. I always win, because I know shortcuts . I would advise to get this game ASAP. It is a great game that the whole fam will enjoy.
Aimee S.
I really love super Mario brothers games so we bought this one because of that. It is a very fun and enjoyable game but I find that the wheel is not very precise so when you turn it, it doesn't pick up on the game because there is like a time lapse.
Andrew M.
Mario Kart on Wii was a lot of fun. Including the wheel was a great idea. It made it feel like you are actually steering a car. My friends and I would play battling for hours! Nintendo never seems to disappoint when it come to mario kart
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I play this game all day time. I feel like a kid again playing it, especially when I am playing it with my son. We have so much fun together. Is pricey but the time I spend with my son playing this game is actually priceless. love this game excellent
Alexis C.
University Pl, WA
Really fun game! Great family game, great to do with friends or a group competition! I love how they have the steering wheel it makes it seem like your actually driving and is much easier to use than without! Highly recommend!
alexandria v.
The game on the wii is fun or the Nintendo game is better which the wii or the Nintendo game
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
It is better to drive with the controller only or to use one of the steering wheels?
Julia B.
Is this the same as the Nintendo ds game? Same courses & characters or different, how so? Lol I'm such a child, oh well.
Savannah C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who was your favorite character to be? Mine was Peach.
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Is there any game better than this? I don't think so! Lol