BY NINTENDO

Find video games at Target.com! Mario kart pre-owned (nintendo wii) see more...

• How can I get better at this game!? I'm good with other r...2 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character!9 Answers
Olga T.
What a awesome game, I have so much fun playing this with every member of my family young or old. It is a simple concept the colors are bright it is easy to maneuver and the visualizations and sounds are awesome. I would recommend us as a family day any day.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is about the only Wii game that I like but that being said I REALLY like it. I love racing my kids and talking smack. Hook up four controllers and have some friends over. Awesome!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
If you love racing games, this is definitely the one for you. There are multiple tracks and players to choose from, as well as different game play options. You can choose the style of the game (partners or against each other) and the difficulty is adjustable. Even though I'm a terrible player, I enjoy this game. You can race against the game itself, too - when I do that on the easiest level I have a small chance at winning ...
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I have never owned a Mario Kart before so can't compare to the other versions but this one for the Wii is a fun game. The tracks and game play are a lot of fun for someone of any age. The game is easy to learn for beginners and is fun for the more experienced gamer. If you are looking for a game that is fun for the family, especially the kids, I would pick this one up. Its easy to learn and a lot of fun to play.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Mario Kart! I have every Mario Kart game and this is one of my favorites. It has courses from previous versions and you can download tons more, there's even an Animal Crossing track to download and there's so many different characters and vehicle combinations in this one. Definitely a must have!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love Mart Kart! But only on Nintendo 64 haha. Makes my life easier when I'm planning it on a simple game system. Playing on the Wii is fun too but soooo hard or maybe I'm making it harder on myself since I'm not much of a Wii player system chick. Still love mario though <3
Maria D.
An amazing product my daughter loved it and play it all the time they find it really fun and enjoyable and their favorite feature is racing all the time and they replay it everyday at least and have lots fun even i do it sometimes and I definitely recommend!
Christina G.
This is the original game that ended friendships. I love this game because of how intense it can get, and how fun it can be with friends or by yourself with random people. The steering wheel is hard to get used to and can be frustrating if it does not work.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
This is a game that is truly fun for the whole family.

Everyone from my niece who is 5 to my father who is 51 enjoys racing. It's good for all levels of game play, for my video game loving brother it's a great way to have everyone interact
Morgan B.
This game is seriously so fun! It is fun to use the wheel, but it is okay to not use it! I prefer the joystick with it even though some people think that is cheating! Worth the money and great for kids!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Who is your favorite character!
Kayla B.
Bowling Green, KY
How can I get better at this game!? I'm good with other racing games, but not this one.