BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

Driving up a waterfall or across the ceiling can provide an intense adrenaline rush, but that s not all anti-gravity is good for. It also provides a wild new gameplay mechanic: if you collide into other racers in zero-g, you ll earn speed boosts worth bragging about. Luckily, you can upload and share your best moments and watch your friends using the all-new mario kart tv.* returning features include 12-player online play*, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and custom karts. You can even race as bowser s seven minions, the koopalings! *wireless broadband internet access required for online play. Learn... see more...

• Worth buying? I like the original.3 Answers
  • Is this Better than the original? 4 Answers
  • How is this different from the regular, original Mario kart?3 Answers
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Mario Karttttttt 8!!! *cue intro music*

I was an RA during my senior year of college and for the majority of the year, my staff would find themselves in my room playing. It's easy to control and definitely a team bonding experience. The graphics are great and definitely do enjoy the bonus tracks. Definitely recommend.
I regularly played super mario kart on the Wii U and to see it now ported to the switch with some improvements without changing how it all works and still allowing 3ds players to join as well... this is totally great -

I can only see this getting better in the future as they work out the bugs with things like connecting multiple online players from different systems.

Nintendo WiiNintendo 3DSNintendo Wii U ConsoleMario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch

I’m own a switch and the nes classic plus the new snes classic.

I play mario kart 8 deluxe as Rick from Rock n Morty.

;)
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
My husband and I are obsessed with Mario kart 8. It’s super fun with lots of characters and customization. There are 8 tracks and they still update it periodically! Seriously love Mario and the Nintendo games with them. The details and tracks are fun to play.
Mimi G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I usually love all the mario karts video games, I used to go to my friends houses just to play mario kart but this one is my least favorite. They have to much stuff to do, I mean I know is mario kart but I prefer the classic ones. 64 and ds are my favorites
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I will give it a 3 stars. It is a fun game to play by yourself or compete with others. Try to unlock new vehicles and characters. But after you do that the game it kind of gets boring. As it is the same thing over and over again. Don't get me wrong the tracks are fun to play as the gameplay. Just there is nothing new. We bought this in a bundle when we got our wii u. I do recommend for a game night every once in awhile
Ericka B.
Years later, I still play this game almost every day, or at least a few times per week. It is really fun finding all the short cuts and ways of outrunning blue shells (or throwing one if youre not in first place). All the stages are great fun and the character selection is huge.
Chelsie H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Game is super fun. I can play it with my older father and with kiddos. I love that we can all come together to play this game. Lots of laughter and joy playing this (and other Mario Kart) game(s).
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son, fiance, and I like to play this game together. I'm not usually good at racing or driving in general in video games but the controls are very easy. Great family game.
Kari M.
I love the original Mario Kart for Nintendo 64. I guess I am old because the graphics on all of these new systems kind of make me sick.  The one for the regular Wii was not as crazy graphics as this one. If none of that bothers you then you'd probably love this game. I think it is def a lot harder to maneuver than the original one for 64.
Jordan W.
This is my favorite game to play with my friends when they are over(even if sometimes we get too competitive). There are so many different options for characters, kart customizations, and Grand Prix cups. I also downloaded the Dlc which was only $11 and I got even more to choose from! I highly recommend this game to all Mario kart fans!
Tabatha F.
Milton, Wi
Can wii U games be played on the original Wii console??
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
Is this better than the original?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
I need this! price and where can I buy?
Jennifer Renata M.
Boca Raton, FL
How many characters are in the game?
Dakota T.
Leawood, KS
I've loved Mario kart of the original wii .... just upgraded to the Wii U and am wondering if this is also worth the upgrade ... is mario kart 8 better than Mario kart Wii?