Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)

Driving up a waterfall or across the ceiling can provide an intense adrenaline rush, but that s not all anti-gravity is good for. It also provides a wild new gameplay mechanic: if you collide into other racers in zero-g, you ll earn speed boosts worth bragging about. Luckily, you can upload and share your best moments and watch your friends using the all-new mario kart tv.* returning features include 12-player online play*, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and custom karts. You can even race as bowser s seven minions, the koopalings! *wireless broadband internet access required for online play. Learn...

Where’s the cheapest place to purchase this game at? I can’t seem to find it for under $20.
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)!
Jason E.
Hawi, HI
Altogether a fun game just the fact of too much DLCS and a bit complicated menus.But happy nostalgia and Easter eggs,great for the ru ons of characters like the Koopalings or the babies.As well as the map ideas too.Soooo....YAT REVIEW FINISHED :D
bella O.
Camden, NJ
Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by bella O.
Growing up me and my siblings used Nintendo alll the time from ds's 3ds's to wii's and now they Wii U we also grew up using Mario games non stop my favorite is the Mario cart 8 I love competing with family and friends it can sometimes be a challenge to control it but I'm the end it's very fun
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Brings back a lot of good memories with my boys when they were little this brings back so many great memories
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
This is probably one of my top Wii U games! My whole family plays it, and we even have an adult version with some drinks incorporated when no kiddos are around. Mario Kart is just a forever favorite!
Kayla G.
Mario kart 8 not the best of it but it a good game like it a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10%
Anndres O.
Purchased at: GameStop
Mario Kart is a classic. There is nothing like throwing a party and getting all of your friends together to battle it out in your karts. It is fun to replay over and over. I would recommend this to anyone.
Candice M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Mario Kart is one of my favorites. This is a great gift idea and something a whole family can play and spend time together.
Ju G.
Wilmington, DE
I love Mario I love Mario Bros so much! Just keep remember the good part of my childhood
Jennifer V.
Mount Dora, Fl
Love the Mario kart 8 for Wii u. It's good for all children of all ages, yet my hubby and I still sit down to play!
Christina B.
Probably the best Mario Kart game ever made. The levels are so intricate and beautiful. Adding online multiplayer was a fantastic idea and works really well. Using the game pad is really awkward though...it hurts your hands after a while (more of a problem with the WiiU, not the game itself).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...