Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch

by Nintendo

#1 in Video Games

mario kart 8 deluxe for the nintendo switch is the definitive version of mario kart 8 including all tracks characters and power ups included on the original wii u version inclusive of dlc content and with the switch version you can take mario kart 8 with you wherever you go

Do you play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe ?
What is this game like?
for the switch lite, do you need joy cons?
Start your review of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch!
How would you rate this product?
Nathalia  F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Nathalia  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love video game, it is very entertaining and time passes quickly, I like it because it is of mental ability and dexterity. good game, please share as a family.
Megan  L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
Fun game to play . Typically only play our switch on cold rainy days . Would recommend buying to others .
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
This is such a fun game to play with my family! It’s easy to learn and has so many courses. Definitely recommend if you have a Nintendo Switch!
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Okay first of all I am not very good at this game 🤭😂 but that does not mean I do not enjoy playing it. This is a classic and is always a good moment to play it. Is for fun, not competition.
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
I have loved playing Mario Kart ever since the first one came out. This version is so much fun! I like that all the courses are available from the start but you play to get better carts and umbrellas. We play it as a family quite often and we love it. I recommend it to others. The price is the same as most other switch games.
Isabela A.
Purchased at: GameStop
Best game to play with friends, love Mario Kart since Super Nintendo. It’s a must have for sure!
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Jeremy B.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Jeremy B.
Love Mario kart. It's a classic that can get any game party going and keep the competition going good. It's amazingly fun!
sarah B.
Sartell, MN
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch uploaded by sarah B.
This is my favorite game out there!!! I have loved it since I was a kid and it has come so far since then. I love to play this with my 5 year old. We have so much fun for hours!
Alisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: GameStop
Just as fun as I remember Mario kart being when I was a teenager. I’m 41 now and still love playing this game. The graphics are amazing. It’s come so far since they made the first one. Definitely a great game to play with a group of people.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Purchased at: GameStop
Great game it’s is fun by yourself but there is also the option for online play which takes it to the next level! You can play with random people or you can play with friends!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...