BY NINTENDO

The newest installment of the fan-favorite mario kart franchise brings mushroom kingdom racing fun into glorious 3-D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging to the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights. see more...

• Is this game any good?? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • How does this one compare to Mario kart 8? I haven't play...3 Answers
  • Is this the best game on the 3ds 7 Answers
Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "Mario Cart is always a fun game to play with a group of your friends." in 1 review
Kristy S.
Georgetown, KY
Such a fun game to play! Also the multiplayer options make it so easy for local play with your friends! A classic game with a mobile spin makes for an awesome gameplay experience!
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
I got this game with my Ebay gift card from Influenster! This game is so much fun! I have been a fan of Mario Kart for quite some time and this game is a blast to play!!
Madelen B.
This game is great and it's reminds me of my childhood. My daughter and husband have a blast playing this and I have to say this game is very addicting. It's a must have
Kevin A.
This is a fun game, has new features like the glider. Really looking forward to Mario Kart 8 which has a 200CC class where the speed can cause the kart to break.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Rented this game on gamefly and we loved it. I love the competition of people around the world. We're thinking of just buying it because it's hours of fun.
clorissa g.
This a great game. My kids love this it has fun games they play I like that brings back some old figures that I used to play with on old games as a child.
Jody V.
It's a really fun game that you can play on the Nintendo 3ds that both my son's and I enjoy playing... it does remind me of Mario kart on the 64.
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
So i bought this game expecting it to be crazy real and fun, but it had already been played and was already beaten.. olz this game iz kewl
Erika S.
Mario Cart is always a fun game to play with a group of your friends. Everyone who has played it loves it, and its very child friendly
Rebekah R.
Milan, MI
I have always been a fan of Mario Kart and was not disappointed. I really liked the added coin collecting, and enjoyed the graphics!
keion j.
Newark, NJ
Is this the best game on the 3ds
Tom B.
Rexburg, ID
How does this one compare to Mario kart 8? I haven't played Mario kart a lot but I really like 8.
Austin M.
Kalkaska MI
Is this game any good?? Is it worth the money?