BY NINTENDO #65 in Nintendo Games

The newest installment of the fan-favorite mario kart franchise brings mushroom kingdom racing fun into glorious 3-D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging to the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights. see more...

• Is this game any good?? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • How does this one compare to Mario kart 8? I haven't play...3 Answers
  • Is this the best game on the 3ds 7 Answers
Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "Mario Cart is always a fun game to play with a group of your friends." in 1 review
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO
I'm obsessed with this game. And it has been a life saver during my first year of college dormdom;). The tracks are really fun. Many of them are carryovers from past mario karts, but upgraded. And a few are completely new. I've always liked how you can modify game settings to difficulty, and the unlocking feature keeps the game from becoming monotonous.
Maria C.
This game is amazing ! I love all Nintendo games, but Mario Kart is one of my favorites. It's so easy to play and once you've played you'll be addicted. The best part is that since its for the 3DS, you can take it anywhere you go so you'll never be bored. you can also play agaisn't anyone who also has the game !
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's my favorite play! I love so much, I connect my Ds with my brother's Ds and we play Mario Kart 7, is the best! / Es mi juego favorito! Me encanta muchísimo este juego, siempre conecto mi Ds con el de mi hermano y jugamos Mario Kart 7! Es lo mejor
Jamie K.
Syracuse, NY
This is a great game for the family. You can play up to 4 players. I live that the levels are from previous Nintendo games. The graphics are very clear. I love the customizable characters called miis. I recommend this game to all of my family and friends.
Ananya B.
Madison, AL
Nice Game. I enjoyed this game when I played each level only once. When I finished easy level. I wasn't wanting to play the whole game again in the medium level. Then the game became boring. I wasn't willing to play this whole game again and again.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a great and competitive game its such a classic I love it so much its always a game I play with my friends when we are absolutely bored or when we just want to see who's the best. such a great game I would recommend that everyone have it!
Jackeline Q.
Hampton, GA
I just love it. you can build your own car , you can drive by air , sea and land . Multiplayer fun has also been improved .You can play with people around the world.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
A lot of fun! the perfect way to turn adults into children! So many game maps and ways to play! I do wish that when you play with friends that they could pick a character instead of being assigned the little purple shy guy.
Cassie P.
This is simultaneously the most fun and most aggravating game on the planet. Just don't get to down on yourself racing online because people really cheat and hack. That is true of all Mario cart games.
Becky H.
Mario Kart is awesome, and totally one of my favorite games. I could play this for hours straight. I like the newer racing tracks, and it's a good way to pass time on long trips.
keion j.
Newark, NJ
Is this the best game on the 3ds
Tom B.
Rexburg, ID
How does this one compare to Mario kart 8? I haven't played Mario kart a lot but I really like 8.
Austin M.
Kalkaska MI
Is this game any good?? Is it worth the money?