BY MARIO

Home to Mario olives in the sun-drenched groves of the Mediterranean, the Camacho family has grown and prepared olives for over a hundred years. Enjoy Mario's unmistakable, delicious, bold flavor. Just pop the top and discover a little taste of olive heaven! see more...

Emma D.
Black olives are one of my favorite food toppings. I love putting these chopped up black olives with chopped green onions on top of a homemade hot pocket that is filled with ground beef and rotel. I recommend the Mario brand because this brand is the best one for black olives, no matter if you get then chopped, sliced, or whole.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
I am a sucker for black olives, and these are my favorite. The flavor is great and doesn't taste artificial like some can. Good price too.
Danielle F.
Savannah, GA
These are awesome in salads, on pizza, in pasta dishes on tacos too. I love olives, these are chopped so that makes it easier
Michelle S.
Kingsland, GA
These are the only Olives I use for anything! They are everywhere, and they are good on price
LN F.
Very good olives. I like them a lot. Not too bitter tasting. They are just right.