Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner

Shop Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner ? I need honest reviews on this product. My skin isn't very sensitive but it has been getting oklg recently will this help
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner Who has had a positive experience with using this on your dry faces?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner!
Tyequiece W.
1806 coleville circle
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Tyequiece W.
Love this toner my skin really glow after using this product and it give's my skin sheen too. can leave with out this skincare product 4 one hard to find too.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this simple toner. It’s well priced and does it’s job. The scent is great. I normally don’t like scents in my skincare but this is one of my exceptions. I have another version that I use for nighttime and this one I use during the day. Can’t beat it for the low price! My face has definitely been more refreshed since adding these to my routine.
Misty  B.
Huntington, WV
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Misty  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:mario-badescu-witch-hazel-&-rosewater-toner] this is a good toner. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Feels soothing on my face. I’m really glad I tried this.
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Poppy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've heard of Mario Badescu as it's a well known product to take care of acne prone skin. I've been using this Toner for a while now and not sure I like it. It's a good product for acne. eventhought it's a rose water Toner, I smell camomile medicine from it... which is good for acne but I don't like.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love it-amazing value! This was the same price as a drug store toner. I have been trying the k-beauty technique of layering toners and I’m very impressed, look it up, you can use any toners you like. With that being said, I decided to try this because I wanted a different type of toner that was a little gentler than the glycolic acid, and I’d never tried witch hazel before. The rose in this smells lovely and is soothing to the skin. I notice an immediate glow up when I use this and I’ve made it part of my daily skincare routine. I highly recommend; and if you haven’t tried out Mario Badescu skincare products yet, you need to get on that! They have soooo many products tailored to your skin type and issues, one of the only brands I’ve found to successfully treat cystic acne on friends of mine. Very affordable too.
Nestani C.
New Castle, DE
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Nestani C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This toner is everything for my skin type (combination-sensitive)! It made my skin looking brighter, smoother and it evened out my skin! I can’t believe, how much it effected on my skin and how much it improved my skin care routine
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Danielle R.
First of all I LOVE MARIO BADESCU PRODUCTS THEY REALLY HELPED ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND WAS HAVING ACNE ISSUES!!!! I’ve used about ever toner he had made!!!!! I use two of his toners this one and his aloe, sage, and orange blossom facial spray and I love them both!!!!! I use this one when I’m having hormonal acne and when I do I use it twice a day in the morning and at night and put a rose water face oil on afterwards and it does wonders for my hormonal acne! Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner
Cynthia M.
Wrightstown, NJ
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Cynthia M.
Absolutely love this. It snaps my pores shut leaving a flawless base for my makeup. Even my easy natural days are better with this product in my areas arsenal!! Definitely try it out!!!
Anna T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Anna T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product for not only the product but the packaging! I feel like so many toners have terrible packaging and you either get too much or too little and I feel like this is perfect! It smells so nicely and my face feels very clean and refreshed after using it! [product:mario-badescu-witch-hazel-&-rosewater-toner]
Jana Y.
portland
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner uploaded by Jana Y.
This toner is serious MAGIC! It calms all the redness down after I exfoliate and keeps my pores minimal. I use this toner as part of my daily facial routine. Works great with sensitive skin too! My absolute favorite toner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth  B.
Bellevue, WA
il y a 4 mois
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner Is the scent strong or weak?
Mariana F. il y a 4 mois
It's a light scent, not strong
Oksana B.
il y a 5 mois
Ciara K. il y a 5 mois
I say go for it! I use all of these products and I can honestly say that it's the best products I've ever tried. Mario Badescu can have all my coins. I have very problematic skin, if that helps any. It's much calmer now.
Bethany A.
Columbus, OH
il y a 5 mois
Lenore T.
Soap Lake, WA
il y a 6 mois
Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner , How strong is the smell with this particular product?
Poppy D. il y a 3 mois
Not very strong... but I still don't like the smell
Courtney  G.
Lexington, SC
il y a 7 mois
ia Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner ? What is your favorite toner? Is this worth the hype?
Jbella E. il y a 7 mois
I like this one but I also use the ordinary glycolic acid toner and hempz CBD refresh me.
Alexus Q.