BY MARIO BADESCU

Packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients. Addresses discoloration and dehydration. Reveals brighter, smoother, more radiant skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol,Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Cellulose Gum, Kojic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Morus Nigra Root, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Asparate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sarcosine

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin.

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red one...3 Answers
  • Does this mask helps with evening out dark spots ?1 Answers
  • Does this product really whiten the skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
anna :.
Warrington, PA
This product isn’t worth $24 dollars in my opinion... I tried it for a few months and didn’t really see any results. Now I’m really not hating on the brand, as I love Mario Badescu, however this product just wasn’t for me:(
Anja M.
Chester
It was awful it didn’t do anything I wanted it to do and I would never buy it ever again.
🦁 A.
Don’t like it. Doesn’t wash away clean and leaves a film. Doesn’t give any immediate brightening effects. Will not repurchase.
Aslihan Y.
sugar land
I don’t like this product at all. It’s so messy, I didn’t even feel like using it anymore. The second time I tried to use it, it didn’t even dry correctly and I just ended up wiping the whole thing off.
Jersey S.
This did nothing for me :( ive used other products by badescu that were really effective but for some reason this just didnt work for me..
Jessica O.
Union, MO
I felt as though this product did nothing for my skin. It was difficult to apply and even more difficult to wash off. It left a white residue on my face and didn't brighten my skin. Overall, this product did nothing for me and due to the difficulty of application and removal, I would not recommend it.
PATRICE H.
SAN JOSE
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
Absolutely did not like this cult following skincare brand. I was very eagerly awaiting to try this product whoever it did not deliver the results that I was looking for. and I will not purchase again based on my experience.
Jennifer J.
Too powdery. Not sure how to even apply it as it all cakes up on my skin. Needless to say, waste of money.
Marcella G.
Houston
I did not like this mask at all. Didn’t see any type of difference in this product. I was extremely disappointed in it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
🖤 O.
Los Angeles
This product did not do much for me at all. I would leave it until it was dry and then it would be super hard to rinse off to the point where i had to use a towel to get it off and that wasn't worth it to me. I threw it out and i will not be repurchasing it !!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??