BY MARIO BADESCU #63 in Face Masks

Packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients. Addresses discoloration and dehydration. Reveals brighter, smoother, more radiant skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol,Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Cellulose Gum, Kojic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Morus Nigra Root, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Asparate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sarcosine

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin.

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
minhal k.
Sunrise, FL
I feel like this product does work, but it’s a lot slower than I expected. It’s not like you can see your acne scars fade right away but if you use it consistently you do notice a difference in acne scars and hyperpigmentation. i will continue to use this product
Emily C.
I’m not sure what I was expecting from this. I think I was expecting it to get rid of my redness and it didn’t :\ I got it from Ulta. It’s a nice mask just didn’t really do much and it is thick and kind of hard to wash off. I wouldn’t repurchase this mask again.
Crissy I.
Imperial, CA
I like this mask. It is very gentle on my skin i have somewhat sensitive skin and i never had a reaction. It doesn’t whiten like crazy but over time of using it your skin does go back to it’s original shade and also noticed some scars getting lighter on my face.
Ember M.
Spokane
I use the product on my entire face twice a week. I have not noticed much of a difference since using it. The mask came in a Mario Badescu Brightening Kit. After using the mask I feel like I need to wash my face again because of the residue that is left, but I refrain from doing so in hopes that it will work.
Wendi A.
Phoenix, AZ
This mask is nice, but not life changing. I enjoy it because its gentle on my sensitive skin but I haven't seen much of a change either. It does leave my skin feeling a bit dry after use but I will keep using it to see if it eventually does make a change.
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this on my T-zone when I have blackheads and I swear when I take it off all of them are gone haha this is my secret weapon. I will however say it’s super messy when it drys but honestly that doesn’t bother me at all when I see the product works amazing ❤️
Patricia P.
New York
I love this mask. I have dry, senitive, acne prone skin and it doesnt cause any breakout. It definitely helps with my darks spots and even skin tone. I like to use it overnight and when i wake up my skin is so moisturized and so much brighter. Id reccomend it
AnnaNicole E.
Chesterfield
Smells like sweet tarts and does not irritate my skin. I got it at ULTA and it leaves my skin very soft. It was very gentle and I would recommend for any skin type. Simple packaging and not cheap feeling. I would buy this again and the price is right.
Klarissa R.
Fortuna, CA
This product definitely does what it says it’s supposed to, it lightens your overall skin tone and makes it look way more even. However it’s temporary (which is to be expected) and it caused me some minor breakouts (but I can tend to be acne prone anyways).
Lily C.
I use this mask the least out of the other masks I have :/ As much as I love Mario Badescu products, this mask doesn’t smell that great, although I love that it’s all natural ingredients. Also, I was gifted this mask, & I don’t completely understand why it’s “whitening” so I just don’t use it too often.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Melanie C.