BY MARIO BADESCU

Packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients. Addresses discoloration and dehydration. Reveals brighter, smoother, more radiant skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol,Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Cellulose Gum, Kojic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Morus Nigra Root, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Asparate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sarcosine

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin.

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red one...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend Mario Badescu Whitening Mask ? Does it r...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask ? Do you reco...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Amber H.
Tampa
Dries out pretty quickly but other than that I really like this mask. I use it three times a week and I noticed a difference. After two weeks of using it I noticed the red acne marks were lightening. I’ll definitely keep using it. And there’s no weird smell like there is with some masks, that’s definitely a plus!
Rahi p.
Ashford , AL
AMAZING I'm telling you this is a great product for a great price it's around $30. It is so effective and one jar has last me for about 8 months now. However, I don't like the way it's in a jar because I'm starting to see it dry up. But, this product not doubt lightens any darkness or scarring.
faith b.
Really whitening my face and very relaxing because I love face mask. Also you do not need a lot of the product to use it because a little goes a long way. The packaging is a little plain but simple. And I would recommend it to many of my friends.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I’m unsure about this mask. It does feel nice and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I just don’t see much of a difference after using it. Granted this may be the type of product you need to use regularly. But when I use a face mask I expect to see immediate results and this does not do that.
christine b.
Montrose, NY
I had never heard of a whitening mask before this one, so I didn’t really have anything to compare it to. because it is called a whitening mask I was nervous if their product would be too hard on my skin as I have redness, but it was calming and cool on the skin and after three weeks of use I definitely see an improvement in redness of my skin
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
I love MARIO BADESCU products but this was really disappointing. Sometimes my skin is very dull and dark and I though if I used this it would help get rid of that but it didn’t. It had no affect on me at all. I left it on my face for 25 mins and nothing happened it was just a waste of my time. Would not recommend to my friends and family.
Tierra J.
Oh my gosh this mask took away all things insecure that I felt which is my hyper pigmentation it was super gentle and tingly very effective like really made shine so bright looked my regular color again I would most definitely recommend to all the people out there with different shades and tones of skin on your face this is a definite must
Meghan L.
De Pere, WI
Not my favorite Mario product. I use face wash, toners, acne treatment, and moisturizer from this brand, so I decided to try out a mask. It didn’t really help lift many dark spots or brighten up my overall complexion. Would I recommend- no, but I might need to give this another try.
Marisa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Would've been 5 stars if it hadn't dried up on me (womp). I do feel like this mask is a bit pricey (especially knowing that it has a high tendency to dry up) but it definitely brightens/tightens quite well. I find it hard to take off, but it does make me feel like I have more vibrant skin afterwards.
Megan G.
Charlotte
This stuff smells great so it gets points for that. I haven’t had long term great results with this but I feel it does do the job in the moment. I’m dealing with dark spots due to acne scars and I like the results after for a good 3-4 hours but after that, not much to rave about.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??