Melanie C.

Rhea F.
Rhea F.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
I use this on my whole face 2-3 times per week (I have a lot of scarring and hyperpigmentation). I have no issues with using it all over my face, ie no irritation, redness, or breakouts. I always follow with a lightweight moisturizer. Hope that helps!
Erika J.
Erika J.
2 years, 2 months ago
I used the mask on almost my entire face with no issues. I would say that's fine to do.
Carisa R.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
2 years, 9 months ago
I would recommend the Brightening kit from Dermalogica. It's $40 for three products of their website and it will improve the pigmentation of your scars and the overall health of your skin as well.