BY MARIO BADESCU #62 in Face Masks

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients. Addresses discoloration and dehydration. Reveals brighter, smoother, more radiant skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol,Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Cellulose Gum, Kojic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Morus Nigra Root, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Asparate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sarcosine

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Ella C.
really love this mask! This was included in the Brightening Regimen Kit I purchased from Ulta (Love everything in the brightening kit!) I used this mask to help lighten/fade my acne scars and I really think it helped! I'm usually hesitant to post pictures of my face online, especially without makeup. I can really see a difference in my older acne scars, and in newer acne marks that are still healing. Everything looks lighter and I can't wait to see how much they fade with more use of this product. This is after just five days! I truly believe that with continued use my results will be even better! Highly recommend this product, please give it a try!!
Breanna C.
Tulare
Honest To God Miracle Product
I have been using this on and off for about two years. I recently had one breakout near my nose after my monthly visitor. I used 100% tea tree oil on it aggressively for two days and it took the breakout away. But it left a horrible scar. I said let me pull this out and see what results I can get. I had no idea it would give me total results in one day. I used it yesterday twice, once for ten minutes then again after I washed my face the second time for the day for 20 minutes. I washed my face today as I do everyday and after I did I put this mask on for ten minutes as suggested on the label. I was washing it off and literally I man LITERALLY the dark spot was falling off. The dark spot was crumbling into the wash cloth. This mask took that dark spot left behind from my break out totally off. I was in tears. I work hard to keep my skin clear and use very pricey skin care. I couldn't believe this one product did what it did for me. I can't say your results in this situation would be the same but if this product can do that for me then I know it can for anyone else. I want to say when I get a bad breakout I use 100% tea tree oil do not dilute it use 100%. I put it all over the area and put my mask on that I use of my skincare and sleep in it. And while that took the bump away in two days it did not take the dark spot/scar away. This mask right here did that for me in two days. I highly suggest this product. It's honestly a miracle.
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
This product was given to my to target redness in my face and it does relive redness but it takes a day or two. The reason I gave this mask only 3 stars is because it is super messy and sticky and doesn’t easily come out of hair and carpet if you accidentally spill a little. The mask leaves my face smooth but makes my face super red for an entire day and starts to settle on the second day and then leaves me face slightly less red than it was before but I wish it didn’t leave my face super irritated for that long. I am not allergic to the mask or anything I just have sensitive skin and this mask just didn’t work well with my skin.
Subrina R.
Jamaica, NY
I have a lot of hyper pigmentation and this product is supposed to help combat. Regarding skin type, I have combination, but lately on the dryer side. I've used this product 2-3 times a week for about a month and saw slight (very subtle) differences. But I also realized, that you have to apply it on very thickly to see a better outcome. I've noticed that the mask sort of dries the skin on the hyper pigmentation spot and kind of helps peels off its layers. So it does work sometimes, you have to be patient, and have to use it consistently. I'd also recommend to moisturize after using the product, to counter the drying effect.
Vikie C.
Sacramento
This product is amazing! I’ve never had a product work so well after just one use. I bought this to help even out my skin tone and lighten some hyper pigmentation on my face. I followed the directions by washing my face, applying the mask and leaving it for the allotted time, and rinsing off. I was shocked at how even my skin looked. The mask had a really pleasant scent, went on easily, and was easy to remove. It wasn’t harsh on my skin and it didn’t feel dried out afterward. I followed up the mask with Dr. Brandt’s whitening cream. I love that Mario Badescu’s products are so affordable and accessible. I picked mine up at Ulta, but if you sign up online, MB’s website will help you find your skin type. I highly recommend!
Ceelovely💕 ..
huntington beach
I first wanted to try the Mario Badescu Whitening Mask product because I had dark acne scars. I wanted to lighten my dark scars and this product actually worked! You have to try it at least 2-3 times a week and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. It will start to harden and flake off. It is best to wash off with warm water for best results. It’s a definite must have product if you want to lighten your skin and scars especially.

Xoxo, ceelovely💕Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I have been using this Mario Badescu whitening mask for years and it is truly a great brightening mask! I have combination skin that tends to be a little more oily in the summer and dehydrated in the winter and I can use this mask year around without any sensitivities to my skin. The mask dries fairly quickly so you can't leave it on for more than 10 minutes. When you take it off the skin feels very soft, supple, and bright. It's a great mask for anyone looking to brighten their skin tone and it also gently purifies as well. It should be a staple in every ones mask collection.
Denise K.
I have only used this whitening mask a total of 3 times so far, once a week.  I haven’t been able to notice any immediate improvement with the coloration of my face yet.  I do notice how soft my face feels after application, which to me is a big plus.  It is easy to appy and wash off.  Another positive is that it doesn’t have a negative scent.  I would say it doesn’t smell like anything at all.  I plan on continuing to use this once every week to give it a chance to make a difference in my skin tone.
KiiLove K.
Elk Grove Village
This mask was amazing! I got it as a free sample when I ordered a cleanser. It worked better than I was expecting. My skin looked noticeably different after one use! My face felt clean and my acne scars were less noticeable. The only thing that I didn’t like was the white residue once you rinsed it off. Because my skin is darker, you could definitely see the residue before I toned my skin. Other than that it works great for those who suffer from acne and acne scars! I can’t wait to get my hands on a full size!
Kelsey R.
Greenwood, IN
I was looking for a mask to help reduce problems with redness and acne scarring on my face and I think I've found the answer to my prayers! On first use this mask has evened out my skin tone amazingly. I haven't seen much change to my scarring yet, but I plan on using the product more continually to see that effect. The mask was also super easy to put on and super easy to remove. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to even out their skin tone!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Melanie C.