BY MARIO BADESCU

Packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients. Addresses discoloration and dehydration. Reveals brighter, smoother, more radiant skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol,Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Cellulose Gum, Kojic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Morus Nigra Root, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Asparate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sarcosine

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin.

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red one...3 Answers
  • Does this mask helps with evening out dark spots ?1 Answers
  • Does this product really whiten the skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
MissAbee🌻 S.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this mask! It feels awesome when it is on and it is rather easy to get off, even after it dries. Unfortunately, this did not fix my dark spots from the ghosts of acne past. The mask really dried out my skin- and I am a religious moisturizer. If your skin is super oily naturally then maybe this isn’t a bad product for you to dry! Sadly, this was not the answer to whitening my dark spots.
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
I have been using this mask for a few months now! This was my first time purchasing this mask and I use about every other week or so! My skin feels refreshed and clean after using this mask, but other than that I haven’t seen any skin benefits. Not sure I would buy again because it is a little pricey. But overall, it is a good mask.
Morgan E.
Bath, NY
As someone who has extremely sensitive skin that breaks out easily, I tend to get acne scars a lot. This mask 1. Doesn’t break me out and 2. Works wonderfully! Using this twice a week for just a month helped me gain the confidence to go out without face makeup. I would definitely recommend this!
Breanna C.
Tulare
Honest To God Miracle Product
I have been using this on and off for about two years. I recently had one breakout near my nose after my monthly visitor. I used 100% tea tree oil on it aggressively for two days and it took the breakout away. But it left a horrible scar. I said let me pull this out and see what results I can get. I had no idea it would give me total results in one day. I used it yesterday twice, once for ten minutes then again after I washed my face the second time for the day for 20 minutes. I washed my face today as I do everyday and after I did I put this mask on for ten minutes as suggested on the label. I was washing it off and literally I man LITERALLY the dark spot was falling off. The dark spot was crumbling into the wash cloth. This mask took that dark spot left behind from my break out totally off. I was in tears. I work hard to keep my skin clear and use very pricey skin care. I couldn't believe this one product did what it did for me. I can't say your results in this situation would be the same but if this product can do that for me then I know it can for anyone else. I want to say when I get a bad breakout I use 100% tea tree oil do not dilute it use 100%. I put it all over the area and put my mask on that I use of my skincare and sleep in it. And while that took the bump away in two days it did not take the dark spot/scar away. This mask right here did that for me in two days. I highly suggest this product. It's honestly a miracle.
Hayley N.
Ashburn , VA
I like this brand, I like their packaging but the “whitening” Name was concerning for me. Is this bleaching my face? What is whitening? It felt nice on my face and didn’t burn or anything but it’s not something I will continue to use, I will keep using their other products.
member-89f27
This product smells good and it has a nice cooling feel to it. It's a little pricey for the amount of product it is. The packaging is pretty basic but it's fine. I wish it could've done a lot more for me. My skin was left really drity and it still felt like i had a lot of product on even after washing it off. I wouldn't recommend it but it could work differently on others.
Johana R.
Nashua , NH
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m so happy to have found this brand! It has cleared my skin without over-drying it, and this Whitening Mask is a great compliments the other products in the line. It’s great at fading dark spots or hyperpigmentation. Which I have a lot of due to my acne prone skin.
Hannah R.
Livonia
Purchased at: ULTA
The mask was decent, idk if it really did anything to my face “glow”. But the consistency I feel like is hard to get on my face without a couple coats as well as it was very liquidy so I was trying to be super careful not to spill it since it was filled to the brim
Lara M.
This stuff really makes a difference. You can tell after just a use or two. It does a great job evening out my skin tone and makes doing my makeup much easier as i am not obsessively covering up red spots around my face. It does wonders under the eyes as well.
Subrina R.
Jamaica , NY
I have a lot of hyper pigmentation and this product is supposed to help combat. Regarding skin type, I have combination, but lately on the dryer side. I've used this product 2-3 times a week for about a month and saw slight (very subtle) differences. But I also realized, that you have to apply it on very thickly to see a better outcome. I've noticed that the mask sort of dries the skin on the hyper pigmentation spot and kind of helps peels off its layers. So it does work sometimes, you have to be patient, and have to use it consistently. I'd also recommend to moisturize after using the product, to counter the drying effect.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??