BY MARIO BADESCU

Packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients. Addresses discoloration and dehydration. Reveals brighter, smoother, more radiant skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol,Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Cellulose Gum, Kojic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Morus Nigra Root, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80,Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Panthenol, Potassium Asparate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sarcosine

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin.

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Breanna C.
Tulare
Honest To God Miracle Product
I have been using this on and off for about two years. I recently had one breakout near my nose after my monthly visitor. I used 100% tea tree oil on it aggressively for two days and it took the breakout away. But it left a horrible scar. I said let me pull this out and see what results I can get. I had no idea it would give me total results in one day. I used it yesterday twice, once for ten minutes then again after I washed my face the second time for the day for 20 minutes. I washed my face today as I do everyday and after I did I put this mask on for ten minutes as suggested on the label. I was washing it off and literally I man LITERALLY the dark spot was falling off. The dark spot was crumbling into the wash cloth. This mask took that dark spot left behind from my break out totally off. I was in tears. I work hard to keep my skin clear and use very pricey skin care. I couldn't believe this one product did what it did for me. I can't say your results in this situation would be the same but if this product can do that for me then I know it can for anyone else. I want to say when I get a bad breakout I use 100% tea tree oil do not dilute it use 100%. I put it all over the area and put my mask on that I use of my skincare and sleep in it. And while that took the bump away in two days it did not take the dark spot/scar away. This mask right here did that for me in two days. I highly suggest this product. It's honestly a miracle.
Subrina R.
Jamaica, NY
I have a lot of hyper pigmentation and this product is supposed to help combat. Regarding skin type, I have combination, but lately on the dryer side. I've used this product 2-3 times a week for about a month and saw slight (very subtle) differences. But I also realized, that you have to apply it on very thickly to see a better outcome. I've noticed that the mask sort of dries the skin on the hyper pigmentation spot and kind of helps peels off its layers. So it does work sometimes, you have to be patient, and have to use it consistently. I'd also recommend to moisturize after using the product, to counter the drying effect.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I have been using this Mario Badescu whitening mask for years and it is truly a great brightening mask! I have combination skin that tends to be a little more oily in the summer and dehydrated in the winter and I can use this mask year around without any sensitivities to my skin. The mask dries fairly quickly so you can't leave it on for more than 10 minutes. When you take it off the skin feels very soft, supple, and bright. It's a great mask for anyone looking to brighten their skin tone and it also gently purifies as well. It should be a staple in every ones mask collection.
Denise K.
I have only used this whitening mask a total of 3 times so far, once a week.  I haven’t been able to notice any immediate improvement with the coloration of my face yet.  I do notice how soft my face feels after application, which to me is a big plus.  It is easy to appy and wash off.  Another positive is that it doesn’t have a negative scent.  I would say it doesn’t smell like anything at all.  I plan on continuing to use this once every week to give it a chance to make a difference in my skin tone.
Kelsey R.
Greenwood, IN
I was looking for a mask to help reduce problems with redness and acne scarring on my face and I think I've found the answer to my prayers! On first use this mask has evened out my skin tone amazingly. I haven't seen much change to my scarring yet, but I plan on using the product more continually to see that effect. The mask was also super easy to put on and super easy to remove. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to even out their skin tone!
Faith L.
Salem, AL
I love this stuff! I find after a couple of uses that this works great! I don’t put this stuff everywhere but I just put it on the places where I have discoloration. I most certainly would buy it again but since I only put it on the discolored parts on my face this product can last forever for me! I leave it on longer than the recommended time and find it works even better! Mario Badescu has done it again!Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
I wouldn't necessarily say this mask helped with discoloration or hyper pigmentation, but it does leave your skin feeling nourished and hydrated. It is easy to apply and spread on your face but it is also a little difficult to wash off, and leave somewhat of a waxy/residue feeling even when you clearly have no product left. I like the way my skin doesn't feel stripped after use, but for the price I can get a similar effect from other masks.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
Kelly R.
New York
This is one of my go to beauty products. An affordable whitening option that I use regularly. For starters this works! So many lightening and whitening products take a very long time before noticing results. I see results fairly quickly with this product. It feels pretty neutral while on the skin, once the mask is removed, even after washing you can still feel that it’s on the skin. It’s a bit heavy which I believe is a good thing since the effects keep on working well after application. It doesn’t mess with makeup afterward and surprisingly is quite hydrating for a whitening product. Most whitening products work by stripping the top layers of skin. Not so with this mask. It soaks in to provide hours and hours of whitening effects. 4 stars because it’s not THE BEST whitening product out there but it’s a solid affordable choice that will always be in my beauty arsenal.
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I purchased this mask during Ulta’s skincare sale in Jan. ‘18. As someone who suffers from PIE, I was really hoping this mask would help even out my skin tone. I only used this mask once and was extremely disappointed with the texture of the mask. There was so much beeswax in the mask that washing it off was so difficult and required me to scrub my face, which is something I try to avoid. Will not reuse.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??