BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Naomi A.
I used this product as directed, a couple times a week, and saw great results. I purchased this at Ulta and it's a great quality product, not expensive at all. I definitely recommend if you struggle with blemishes and acne scars, will for sure continue to use !
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
I have bad scarring on my face from spots and I did a lot of research into what mask I wanted to try to help with them disappearing. I read the reviews of all masks on cult beauty and beauty bay and this was the one with the best reviews so I went with it. I AM SO GLAD I DID. I love it! Try to use it two times a week and I have definetly started to see a difference and I would 100% recommend to someone else.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
This whitening mask is one of the best mask I've used, it's brightening and moisturising and leave my skin feeling and looking amazing, it has definitely helped to reduce the look of my acne scaring along with redness in my skin, I would definitely purchase this mask again as it is well worth the money!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz ! This was my first time trying any Mario Badescu products so I was pretty excited! I picked it up @ultabeauty for $24 ! Not marshalls or tjmaxx haha I wish! I have a redness to my skin and as well a bit of unevenness as color pigmentation goes. It states that it will unveil a more radiant even toned complexion. There antioxidant rich mask is specially formulated to address discoloration and dehydration using a unique blend of Kojic acid and extracts of licorice root , Mulberry and grapeseed to help target skin discolorations. olive leaf extract and vitamin E nourish as beeswax locks in essential vitamins and nutrients, leaving Dull complexions bright and hydrated!
Bella A.
Woodhaven, MI
The Mario Badescu whitening mask is said to do so much for the skin. The main reason I bought this product was to fade my acne scares. I got the mask at ulta for around $20. I’ve used the product for 2 weeks now and already see results! Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Jasmine N.
['Dubuque', 'IA'], IA
I do see a difference in my dark spots they appear lighter Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Annshu S.
Love it! Feels kind of moisturizing on the skin and really does help brighten up the skin. Washing it off is a task though! I felt my acne scars lighten up a little after using it. No Mario Badescu product has ever messed up my sensitive, acne prone skin so you can't really go wrong with their products.
Wajiha I.
I do wish that this would be more hydrating to the skin after using it however it does give results as to whitening the face compared to before.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
lexi t.
Just started using this mask and it is AMAZING! I have random breakouts and I felt some coming so I put the mask on at night, rinsed it off and when I woke up the next morning it had pulled all of the dirt to the surface, cleaning my skin. I found it very effective because it also faded old acne scars I had. Smells great and I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it out!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?