BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Naomi A.
I used this product as directed, a couple times a week, and saw great results. I purchased this at Ulta and it's a great quality product, not expensive at all. I definitely recommend if you struggle with blemishes and acne scars, will for sure continue to use !
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad scarring on my face from spots and I did a lot of research into what mask I wanted to try to help with them disappearing. I read the reviews of all masks on cult beauty and beauty bay and this was the one with the best reviews so I went with it. I AM SO GLAD I DID. I love it! Try to use it two times a week and I have definetly started to see a difference and I would 100% recommend to someone else.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whitening mask is one of the best mask I've used, it's brightening and moisturising and leave my skin feeling and looking amazing, it has definitely helped to reduce the look of my acne scaring along with redness in my skin, I would definitely purchase this mask again as it is well worth the money!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
lexi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this mask and it is AMAZING! I have random breakouts and I felt some coming so I put the mask on at night, rinsed it off and when I woke up the next morning it had pulled all of the dirt to the surface, cleaning my skin. I found it very effective because it also faded old acne scars I had. Smells great and I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it out!
Anastasia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask by Mario has really amazed me as I have very evident pores and am extremely self conscious about them.  It has helped drastically in minimizing them so makeup application is a lot smoother.  It has a very simple yet practical tub it is in for application.  I would definitely recommend this to those worried about their pores!
Christena A.
Fullerton, CA
I looove this!! It smells so nice and the consistency is amazing. I use it about twice a week nd i really have been noticing a difference and its not that expensive!! I highly recommend it!!
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all of Mario's products, tbh. This one isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it. I think I just like seeing immediate results and can sometimes be rather impatient. Lol. This mask doesn't have a strong fragrance, which I love. The only thing is that it takes a bit more work to get out my eyebrows and completely off my face. I've used it a few times and feel that it did indeed make my skin feel smooth. I'd have to give it another try and use it for at least a week straight to see if it does lighten blemishes. But it does seem to aid in an all-over glow.
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in hopes to would help with the discoloration on my skin caused by acne but this product didn't do anything to help me
Avi G.
Drynie Avenue , Inverness
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't be put off by the film that's left behind! I was at first but the results from this mask are worth it! It smells like grape (amazing!) and leaves my skin looking brighter after just one use. However, the film could be taken out, or maybe if they wrote on the back how to get rid of it.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am dying to buy this but I'm afraid that it will be too harsh on my sensitive skin. Is this product recommended for sensitive skinned people?