BY MARIO BADESCU #50 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Coral L.
woodstock
Love this mask. Gets rid of a lot of your dark spots. It’s super gent on the skin and I would defiantly buy it again.
Ashley M.
peoria
This helped clear up my skins gross acne scars! I started seeing lighter pigmentation within two weeks!! I tell EVERYONE to buy this
Brittney L.
I love this mask. It will be TIGHT. My face feels pretty soft after this mask, and it’s kinda neat —it repels the water.
Kayla V.
Gravette
This is my favorite!! It’s well worth the price. It’s healed my skin and improved the texture.
Kassidy O.
pooler
My face often seems dull and not bright or full of color. I've used this mask many times and it always causes my face to look whiter and/or brighter. It makes me look more "alive."
Jaquelin C.
Houston
These Two Masks Are The BOMB ! I Myself Use Both Of Them Everything Night Before Bed ! I Wake Uo With Such Smooth Radiant Skin !
Gabrielle H.
Meridianville
I love Mario’s products. They work effectively and brightened my skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Brianna C.
My skin feels amazing ! I would definitely buy it again very affordable skincare and I have dry skin so this is very good for me I love this product
Heather C.
This product I used to help get rid of dark sun spots on my cheeks. I usually use very expensive products from my plastic surgeon or Derm office. I was pleasantly surprised seems to stand up to the rest.
Kiara K.
canberra
I got a sample for this mask. After using it once and seeing how after one go it lightened my pigmentation. I went to Mecca and bought the full size.

It is a thick consistency and can be hard to wash off but I still love it !!!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??