BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Sarah C.
Olympia
Really great product! These clean out my face very well and is very easy to use! I really like how it’s little mess and use this whenever my skin needs a pick me up
member-1ff7f
I have dark circles around my mouth and this so managed to take them away. The packaging could use some work but it’s was a good deal at Ulta I would so use this again wear sunblock though.
SARAH L.
Philadelphia
Love this mask! I love all Mario products and his masks never disappoint. Makes me feel hydrated and smooth after one use.
Shelby L.
Cherokee
Absolutely love this mask! Not only does it smell great, it also leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. Would definitely recommend this!
Wendi A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This mask is nice, but not life changing. I enjoy it because its gentle on my sensitive skin but I haven't seen much of a change either. It does leave my skin feeling a bit dry after use but I will keep using it to see if it eventually does make a change.
Samhia R.
I tried this once and i found that it wasnt that good it was gentle on the skin but wasnt really happy with the out come !
Zion S.
Virginia Beach
This mask was really interesting as I was extremely skeptical about how whitening it can be. It turns out it was more brightening then whitening which is good because I didn't really want to wait in my skin anyways but it does do a good job at brightening dull skin.
Veronica L.
Kearney
Fades my acne scars and diminishes other redness that I have. Good packaging! Nice product!
Tegan D.
Provo
This is the only thing that has ever cleared my acne scars. I’ve tried oils, scar cream, other face masks, vitamins, everything. But this is the only thing that has given me a clear complexion.
Breanna H.
Hey I love you daddy ya kisses sooo sweet love ya kisses ya too ya know ya daddy daddy daddy kisses kisses sooo okay igood one I only one time thing that you can come see do that love y’all love you too
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??