BY MARIO BADESCU #81 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Carol Z.
This is so good, for dark areas such as pimple marks left behind on skin. Smells really good and isn’t too pricey! All Mario Badescu products are A-1
Onna S.
Works really well to fade spots I heard but I also heard it's a tad bit expensive but it will give you good results so why not
Alexis B.
Saddle Brook , NJ
I have dark areas around my mouth and I use this mask three times a week on that area! I have noticed significant improvement! It smells great and it is reasonably priced! I would reconnect to a friendb
Chrysa_Pap P.
Athens
I bought this product 2 times. It’s very good for acne-prone skin , it’s smooth the skin and helps the blemishes.
Erin C.
White Plains, NY
I notice a difference in my skin the next morning. Sometimes I sleep with the mask on and my skin feels and looks visibly better. Good price too.
Andrea S.
I received this mask as a sample when buying other Mario Badescu products. I love this mask because is very soft and very effective. You can see the difference since day one! I really recommend it a lot!
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I absolutely adore this mask. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Has also definitely help with my poor size. It smells really good. Compare to other Mac masks it is very easy to apply and take off
Katlynn M.
Glasgow
Absolutely no complaints, balances skin tone, clears acne and minimizes pores. I would recommend to a friend!
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
I have very dark circles and I use this product to help with light and I’m up it works very well and I do buy it often it is pricey but again worth the price point for the effectiveness of the product!!
Hillary C.
Orlando, FL
This mask is okay, I received it as a gift but I’m not quite sure how effective it really is. I don’t see any difference. I would not purchase again.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?