BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for acne scars or discoloration. You ever pop a pimple and the next day you have a scar and you try everything to get rid of it ? This helps right away you leave it on for 10 - 15 mins and you definitely see a shade later of the scars. Try it out !
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was AMAZING! I say was because I actually finished it and I never finish a product like this before it expires. I used it 2 times a week every single week. I have a lot of old acne scars and even current flare ups. I used this mainly to help my scarring but I also love that after using it, my current flare ups were less red. I really enjoyed the fact that is is almost like a clay mask the way it dried down. It left my skin feeling so smooth and even. Will absolutely be repurchasing in the future.
Kennia C.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Mario toner! This is a great brand for those looking away from drugstore items, without breaking the bank. This product are good for acne scars which is something I struggle with a lot! It minimizes those scars!
Molly T.
Watford
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a really great mask but I think it would be better for dryer skin. It hydrated my skin leaving it feel soft but added some oil. But Mario Badescu is a very inexpensive brand so I don’t mind that I didn’t love it because I didn’t spend too much money on it.
Maricel R.
I didn’t really see that much of a result but then again I haven’t been using it for very long therefore I do not know if it will be effective or not. I am a first time user and to be honest the product was kind of pricey for my taste.
Kate H.
Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire
I really like this product and results are definitely noticeable! I have spot scars around my chin and this has helped to minimise those, although the effect has to be maintained by regular use.
Aysh P.
I don’t suffer with any acne scarring so I can’t say whether Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz would help with that. However, since using this gentle mask, I have noticed smoother skin and just general evenness of colouring . I had some blemishes from general pimples and this mask has really help combat that. Would definitely recommend!
Farrah M.
I love this mask so much! It has honestly lightened the marks on my face within days of usage! Love it so much
Kristy Q.
Toronto, ON
I use this in combination w other masks, but specifically for blackheads on my nose. It sounds crazy but it really does seem to make them shrink and the pores feels tighter! Would highly recommend
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am dying to buy this but I'm afraid that it will be too harsh on my sensitive skin. Is this product recommended for sensitive skinned people?