BY MARIO BADESCU #81 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Dana H.
When I think of this mask burning is what comes to mind haha, I purchased this blindly thinking it would help lighten my freckles and it didn't. I can't say much about what it even did for me. It definitely did burn and dry out my skin but in its defense it does not claim to be moisturizing
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
THIS SMELLS HORRID. The smell is enough to deter me from ever using it again. It says it’s good for evening skin tone, but the smell puts me off big time.
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
I didn’t notice a difference with this at all. Dark spots and acne scars are still there.
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
This was not very effective in terms of getting rid of my hyper pigmentation. It barely lightened anything for me and that’s why I had bought it originally. I bought this from Ulta during a sale I think but still went and returned it. The brand is good but this product was not effective for my skin.
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
I have been using this face mask twice a week for three months now. I haven't seen any improvement in the fading of my acne scars or pigmentation. I use a lot of Mario Badescu products so I am a little disappointed that I haven't seen any results from this particular product. The tub is small but does last long. As mentioned, I have been using this mask for three months and still have half a tub left!
kenedi p.
dallas
I have some acne scars and i was looking for a mask to help clear them up! I read some reviews and thought this might work to help me clear them up! However, this irritated my skin and broke me out very bad after the first couple of uses! I have combination skin, and It was just way too drying for my skin. I returned it immediately.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Didnt see any lightning properties happening on my face. Actually would get more breakouts in a acne prone area more whenever i used it.  Don't know if it made the area worst or the product itself made me breakout. Would no repurchase.
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
I bought this product in hopes to would help with the discoloration on my skin caused by acne but this product didn't do anything to help me
Temitope N.
Antioch , TN
This was an absolute waste of money. I have some discoloration from the sun and teenage acne. I was told this would clear it up and give me an even glow. This does not work. I used it for 4 weeks to give it an honest review.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?