BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Chanpreet W.
Essex/London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this face mask twice a week for three months now. I haven't seen any improvement in the fading of my acne scars or pigmentation. I use a lot of Mario Badescu products so I am a little disappointed that I haven't seen any results from this particular product. The tub is small but does last long. As mentioned, I have been using this mask for three months and still have half a tub left!
kenedi p.
dallas
I have some acne scars and i was looking for a mask to help clear them up! I read some reviews and thought this might work to help me clear them up! However, this irritated my skin and broke me out very bad after the first couple of uses! I have combination skin, and It was just way too drying for my skin. I returned it immediately.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didnt see any lightning properties happening on my face. Actually would get more breakouts in a acne prone area more whenever i used it.  Don't know if it made the area worst or the product itself made me breakout. Would no repurchase.
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in hopes to would help with the discoloration on my skin caused by acne but this product didn't do anything to help me
Temitope N.
Antioch , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an absolute waste of money. I have some discoloration from the sun and teenage acne. I was told this would clear it up and give me an even glow. This does not work. I used it for 4 weeks to give it an honest review.
Nayelis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like the texture of the cream I felt the heavy skin and made me a few small sprouts of acne really is not to my liking
Raine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive buy for very little satisfaction. I saw great reviews about Mario Badescu products, and was excited to try them. I didn't even finish using the product I passed it along to a friend. Definitely was a disappointment, and I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone else. I'm sure other products are great but this one just didn't cut it for me.
Kaitlinh N.
Chantilly, VA
After one use (leaving it on for only a few minutes), I woke up the next morning with pimples in all of the places that i put the mask.. I shook it off and figured it was hormones making me break out. I gave the product multiple hopeful tries and all ended up with my face being covered with borderline painful pimples.I did some research and found this happened to a lot of other people too. I've never had a skin care product do this to me! If you're one of the people who's skin doesn't react to this product in a negative way, you're lucky! :(
Carrie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on amazon, because one of the youtubers I follow recommended it.. honestly I hated it.. I saw no results with this product.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am dying to buy this but I'm afraid that it will be too harsh on my sensitive skin. Is this product recommended for sensitive skinned people?