BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
Lani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is kind of my life saver. I took horrible care of my skin when I was in middle school, therefore have tons of acne scars on my chin. Slowly but surely this mask has started to erase those deep purple marks and I could not be happier. I think it will still take a while before they are gone completely but this mask has helped immensely!
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So actually my mom bought this for herself from ulta. And i decided to try it out on my dark spots (from cystic acne i used to have) my scars were really dark and veryyy noticable. I know it says your supposed to apply it all over like a normal mask, but i would just use enough to cover each major scar. And i actually feel it lightened them...over time. I will say it lasted way longer than i thought it would and the price is GREAT. It didnt completely lighten them to the color i was hoping, but definitely helped!! For someone with light scarring i would def recommend
ūüĆļ K.
I have used this along with the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming cleanser to help fade my acne marks to where they are less noticeable. They are still there, but not as pronounced as they used to be, which I will give credit to these two products. While it does help fade / lighten scars, I do not see where it lightens or fades unwanted beauty marks, not that I purchased it for that, just thought I’d through that out there encase someone was wondering. It is a slow process to get your acne scars to fade, but I totally recommend giving it a try.
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for acne scars or discoloration. You ever pop a pimple and the next day you have a scar and you try everything to get rid of it ? This helps right away you leave it on for 10 - 15 mins and you definitely see a shade later of the scars. Try it out !
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was AMAZING! I say was because I actually finished it and I never finish a product like this before it expires. I used it 2 times a week every single week. I have a lot of old acne scars and even current flare ups. I used this mainly to help my scarring but I also love that after using it, my current flare ups were less red. I really enjoyed the fact that is is almost like a clay mask the way it dried down. It left my skin feeling so smooth and even. Will absolutely be repurchasing in the future.
lexi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this mask and it is AMAZING! I have random breakouts and I felt some coming so I put the mask on at night, rinsed it off and when I woke up the next morning it had pulled all of the dirt to the surface, cleaning my skin. I found it very effective because it also faded old acne scars I had. Smells great and I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it out!
kenyana r.
did so much for my skin! i’ve had acne since age 9, and tons and tons of scarring over the years from pimple popping. the amount of results i’ve had is astounding. not everything is gone, i still have a good amount of scarring left and i’d love to get rid of the rest but my product has dried out over time so i’ve had to toss it unfortunately. the next time i manage to get my hands on this product i’ll be in heaven! lasted me a good three months and smells of cranberries! Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time I have used this mask. It is very affordable and effective. I dab it on red problematic areas and it helps reduce the irritation. It comes in a "bowl" like container that you can control how much of the mask you want to get out which I really like. I will continue to use this product and will purchase again when I run out. I have had it for a while now and have yet to run out.
Jamie T.
Akron , OH
I really Love  this face mask. I bought a trio pack for christmas last year to try and they've lasted me a really long time. Plus if you do a multimask you can target areas of the skin that you need to treat for different purposes. Def. recommend this mask and I have sensitive/combination skin. This brightened my skin and left it feeling silky smooth.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am dying to buy this but I'm afraid that it will be too harsh on my sensitive skin. Is this product recommended for sensitive skinned people?