BY MARIO BADESCU #51 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz ! This was my first time trying any Mario Badescu products so I was pretty excited! I picked it up @ultabeauty for $24 ! Not marshalls or tjmaxx haha I wish! I have a redness to my skin and as well a bit of unevenness as color pigmentation goes. It states that it will unveil a more radiant even toned complexion. There antioxidant rich mask is specially formulated to address discoloration and dehydration using a unique blend of Kojic acid and extracts of licorice root , Mulberry and grapeseed to help target skin discolorations. olive leaf extract and vitamin E nourish as beeswax locks in essential vitamins and nutrients, leaving Dull complexions bright and hydrated!
Danielle N.
I bought this on Ulta when I saw looking for a good skin care product that would even my complexion and reduce marks on my face from pimples. I wound up getting this product and am very happy with the results. I use this about once a week or once every two weeks and leave it on for 10 minutes. The directions say to use it 2-3 times a week but my skin has not been bad so I do not use it as often. I use a soft towel to remove the mask. CONS to this mask is it does not smell very pleasant (smells like medicine you would take as a kid) and it is difficult to get off. I sit there for about a minute trying to get all the white off from my face. But those are my only cons for this mask. I recommend this whitening mask if you are looking for a product to make your skin glow and address discoloration from pimples.
Christina H.
This product helped me save my skin from scarring that tends to happen from my hormonal cystic acne that pops up every so often. I did this mask about 3 times a week, paired with their Vitamin C serum, a vitamin E oil and Miderma overnight scar repair. This face mask helped a great deal to speed up the process for making my scars less noticeable, coupled with the rest of my skincare. It says in the directions to only leave on for about 15-20 minutes, but it may be helpful to know that I left mine on for about an hour because my skin didn't have any negative reactions. It also smells nice and won't break the bank (around $20/$24).
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I have been using this Mario Badescu whitening mask for years and it is truly a great brightening mask! I have combination skin that tends to be a little more oily in the summer and dehydrated in the winter and I can use this mask year around without any sensitivities to my skin. The mask dries fairly quickly so you can't leave it on for more than 10 minutes. When you take it off the skin feels very soft, supple, and bright. It's a great mask for anyone looking to brighten their skin tone and it also gently purifies as well. It should be a staple in every ones mask collection.
Molly C.
East Lansing, MI
I love how this mask smells! It has a very nice berry scent and is pure white. I thought it was going to be a more clay-like consistency but its very runny almost. You honestly don't need much for the whole face and it will last you awhile even though it's only  2 oz! I haven't used it enough to see any results but I'm going to keep using it and I also likehow moisturizing it is! It's quite different...it dries hard like a regualr clay mask but when you rinse it off it turns almost creamy and you can feel how soft your skin is!
Kristian C.
Lithonia, GA
I read a number of reviews on Ulta for the Whitening Mask and wanted to try it out for my dull and discolored skin. It has a pleasant smell that didn't linger or bother me at all, and has a smooth-almost buttery-consistency. I used the mask for about two months and saw minimal results. I applied the mask with a brush and felt that my skin was smother and felt moisturized. My acne scars faded a little bit but I found better results with other products where the discoloration faded quicker and more noticeably.
Kelsey R.
Greenwood, IN
I was looking for a mask to help reduce problems with redness and acne scarring on my face and I think I've found the answer to my prayers! On first use this mask has evened out my skin tone amazingly. I haven't seen much change to my scarring yet, but I plan on using the product more continually to see that effect. The mask was also super easy to put on and super easy to remove. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to even out their skin tone!
Faith L.
I love this stuff! I find after a couple of uses that this works great! I don’t put this stuff everywhere but I just put it on the places where I have discoloration. I most certainly would buy it again but since I only put it on the discolored parts on my face this product can last forever for me! I leave it on longer than the recommended time and find it works even better! Mario Badescu has done it again!Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Caitlin S.
Chico, CA
Okay so I love Mario badescu. I’m mixed so I have a lot of hyper-pigmentation and I get embarrassed by it easily. I’m also an Esthetician so it’s important my skin looks healthy. I bought this from ULTA and decided to give it a try. The mask it self worked okay. I used it every other day for 2 weeks straight and didn’t notice much of a change. The mask has a weird consistency and it’s very hard to get off the face! The smell is also not the best. I wouldn’t buy again, however I’m still a fan of their other products.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??