BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Ruba A.
I do like this product. I feel like this did Brighten my skin tone however the results do not last. I’d wake up with glowing skin but this would not leave my skin glowing throughout the day. And I have tried other masks that did a better job at brightening my skin tone.
Sofia S.
Great product. Would recommend to others. Mario Badescu has a great variety of skin products for all types of skins. It did meet my expectations. It was very gentle on my skin. Gentle product.
Jamie T.
Akron , OH
I really Love  this face mask. I bought a trio pack for christmas last year to try and they've lasted me a really long time. Plus if you do a multimask you can target areas of the skin that you need to treat for different purposes. Def. recommend this mask and I have sensitive/combination skin. This brightened my skin and left it feeling silky smooth.
Christine J.
Norco, CA
I've been using this for a few months and sadly haven't notice much of a difference in my skin. The packaging is okay but the mask has dried out a bit. The consistency is pretty thick and the smell is pleasant. I will say that it did leave my skin feeling very smooth. I just really didn't see much of a brightening effect so I will not be purchasing again.
Olga P.
So far so good I've only been using for about a week and my skin looks and feels good. The only thing is that its feeling a little dry not sure if it's this or a new face wash I have.
Brianna B.
spring hill fl
This product is absolutely amazing, it makes my skin feel amazing. I only tried it once and would like to try it again. I really like brightening face masks and face masks that help get rid of any dark spots .
Alisha O.
I have recently tried out this face mask. I purchased it from Ulta and I chose this one because it said that it was good for dry skin, which I have. I do like it, however I do not LOVE it so I would probably not purchase it again but I do enjoy using it as part of my night time routine to add a little bit of moisture to my face!
kenedi p.
dallas
I have some acne scars and i was looking for a mask to help clear them up! I read some reviews and thought this might work to help me clear them up! However, this irritated my skin and broke me out very bad after the first couple of uses! I have combination skin, and It was just way too drying for my skin. I returned it immediately.
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
I love Mario Badescu products; a friend of mine told me about it; I have a dozen products from the line they all work well, last long and again another line that I actually saw results from.
Ana g.
Antioch, CA
Love it 😍  I love the way it makes my skin feeel . I would highly recommend this to everyone I know!!!! I first I was a bit hesitant in buying this product but after the first try it was wonderful very gentle on my skin and can't wait to buy it again once I run out
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?