BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Addie L.
This mask is a definite five stars because number one it smells great number two it dries very nicely on your skin and is easy to apply it was very gentle and gave face a fresh soft feeling! I’d buy this again for sure💕
Andra A.
Richmond
This mask worked so well in evening out my skin tone and balancing my skin! I was astonished at the results of this mask, and would definitely recommend for everyone to try this as it really does show amazing results.
Olga P.
So far so good I've only been using for about a week and my skin looks and feels good. The only thing is that its feeling a little dry not sure if it's this or a new face wash I have.
Hailey H.
Towson
This mask is amazing. Does not leave your face feeling super dry and rough. Originally purchased to fade acne scars which it did very well. The packaging is great. Has been dropped many times and still together!
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
This product is absolutely amazing, it makes my skin feel amazing. I only tried it once and would like to try it again. I really like brightening face masks and face masks that help get rid of any dark spots .
Caitlin H.
Richwood
I use Mario badescu for my skin care and received a sample of this mask. I feel in love with it the first time I used and felt like I could see a difference in my skin! Would recommend!
Maricel R.
I didn’t really see that much of a result but then again I haven’t been using it for very long therefore I do not know if it will be effective or not. I am a first time user and to be honest the product was kind of pricey for my taste.
Renee P.
This is one of my favorite brands! My only issue was I left the cap off and the product completely dried up. Thankfully I didn't have too much left and that was my carelessness.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
First impressions only review:

Presentation/packaging- Very simple as all is from this brand which is what keeps it affordable. The mask is stark white like white out.

Smell/scent- Surprisingly a little fruity.

Feel/texture- Super thick and creamy. 80% creamy with a very little 20% watery type feel.

Time of use- 1 time

Effectiveness- No way of knowing yet- if I can update reviews, I'll be sure to leave an update as I will continue to use at least 2 more times.

Price- Amazing price as is everything from this brand.

Final thoughts- When this dried it cracked all over which is fine I guess but when I washed it off it wouldn't come off! When it gets wet it turns into a... paste. It's very strange. I even used soap and it's still on my face as I write this, I finally gave up and just finished my face routine, applying my toner, essence, serum, ampoule and lotion. It is slightly itchy so I'm kind of disappointed. I am not sure what to do as it didn't prepare me for this on the packaging. I used a thin layer as instructed. I will be using a few more times to see if there is any benefit and if not, I'll be looking forward to returning it.

Female/30/CA/VIB Rouge
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
I love Mario Badescu products; a friend of mine told me about it; I have a dozen products from the line they all work well, last long and again another line that I actually saw results from.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?