BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Mario masks are amazing. They show results so quickly and are very light and gentle in the skin. Also easy to get off which is a huge plus for masks. They’re slightly expensive but the brand does many deals online and through ultra
Abbey S.
This is the weirdest mask I've ever used, because it is a powder. But once you actually have it on, it really made my skin look cleaner, and very soft. I also like that there is so much product, I won't need another one for awhile.
Rosa A.
Brooklyn Park
This mask is amazing for evening out your skin tone! It fades acne scars very well for me & leaves my skin feeling glowy. I bought this at Ulta and have used it about once a week after a major breakout. I would highly recommend!
Molly F.
I love this mask. I use it in the winter when my skin is especially difficult. It really helps with my uneven texture and I can always tell a difference when I use it. I always have this handy when my skin needs the extra help!
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
I really enjoyed using this mask as I felt like it did help brighten my skin overall but didn't feel like it did much with helping dark circles or pigmentation. It did however make my skin look glowy and overcome any dullness.
Leslie A.
It definitely does what it says to do. Every time I’ve used it, my face has looked brighter afterwards. I like the way it smells - kinda fruity. I don’t love the was it feels immediately once it’s off but the next morning my skin looks amazing.
Alysha v.
hackensack, NJ
This product made my skin look super bright and even toned the price was great for what you get and your results are amazing it kept up to every expectation and I bought mine at Ulta beauty for a great price I would buy this many more times for what It’s worth
لميسة  .
If you’re looking for an affordable product that works like a magic this is the perfect mask for you. It brightens my skin, gives an instant effect and makes my skin smooth. I absolutely recommend this and I’m about to purchase my 3rd jar. Always worth the money.
Sarah R.
E Patchogue, NY
Great mask helped clear up dark spots in my skin in only a couple of days would definetly use again. But did cause slight redness because i have sensitive skin. And i bought it all Ulta Beauty for a good price definetly worth it and would recommend to others.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This product was recommended to my by the lady who performed my facial the other day. Bought it at Ulta right after she used it on me during my facial. Just a wonderful product all around. Great for diminishing acne scars.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?