BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Yilin X.
Berkeley, CA
Really whitening your skin. I could see a difference after few times using it
Rachel M.
Rockford, TN
I really like this mask! I have light acne scarring and when I used the mask on a regular basis it really did help lighten the marks. It does have a good smell as well. It's super easy to use because you just put it on and leave it to set for 10 minutes then wash off. It does dry on your face. I have dry, sensitive skin and this did not make it any worse. I will say that I found the best results when I used a Mario Badescu cleanser, toner and moisturizer with this. I would wake up with skin that was hydrated, glowing and even. That's not to say you can't use this with other products because I've done that too with great results. I finally finished my first tub of this and using it consistently, once a week at least, it lasted me quite a while.
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all of Mario's products, tbh. This one isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it. I think I just like seeing immediate results and can sometimes be rather impatient. Lol. This mask doesn't have a strong fragrance, which I love. The only thing is that it takes a bit more work to get out my eyebrows and completely off my face. I've used it a few times and feel that it did indeed make my skin feel smooth. I'd have to give it another try and use it for at least a week straight to see if it does lighten blemishes. But it does seem to aid in an all-over glow.
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So actually my mom bought this for herself from ulta. And i decided to try it out on my dark spots (from cystic acne i used to have) my scars were really dark and veryyy noticable. I know it says your supposed to apply it all over like a normal mask, but i would just use enough to cover each major scar. And i actually feel it lightened them...over time. I will say it lasted way longer than i thought it would and the price is GREAT. It didnt completely lighten them to the color i was hoping, but definitely helped!! For someone with light scarring i would def recommend
Ash D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS is the truth . The whitening mask even though its not specified for just dark circles that was my main concern on my face my dark spots . Boy did i see a difference and literally in 3 days . It does not leave you dry or patchy just honestly brightens uo your skins love
🌺 K.
I have used this along with the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming cleanser to help fade my acne marks to where they are less noticeable. They are still there, but not as pronounced as they used to be, which I will give credit to these two products. While it does help fade / lighten scars, I do not see where it lightens or fades unwanted beauty marks, not that I purchased it for that, just thought I’d through that out there encase someone was wondering. It is a slow process to get your acne scars to fade, but I totally recommend giving it a try.
lexi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this mask and it is AMAZING! I have random breakouts and I felt some coming so I put the mask on at night, rinsed it off and when I woke up the next morning it had pulled all of the dirt to the surface, cleaning my skin. I found it very effective because it also faded old acne scars I had. Smells great and I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it out!
Amanda M.
Runnemede
Beauty Junkie Expert
It never really felt like it did anything for my skin in terms of 'whitening' acne scars, but I gave it 3 stars because I really liked how thick the paste was. I wound up using it as a spot treatment to dry out some of my upcoming acne.
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a smaller size of this from ulta just to try out because i used their refreshing rose spray and really liked it. I did like this mask but it was a bit harsh on my skin. If you don’t have sensitive skin i would give it a try because after several uses i did see a difference
kenyana r.
did so much for my skin! i’ve had acne since age 9, and tons and tons of scarring over the years from pimple popping. the amount of results i’ve had is astounding. not everything is gone, i still have a good amount of scarring left and i’d love to get rid of the rest but my product has dried out over time so i’ve had to toss it unfortunately. the next time i manage to get my hands on this product i’ll be in heaven! lasted me a good three months and smells of cranberries! Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?