BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Morgan B.
Bowling Green, KY
This mask is great for evening out your skin and rejuvenating it. It’s recommended to use this mask every couple of days, not nightly. Mario always comes through with the skincare, and this is no exception! Love the smell of this too
Kennia C.
Riverside, CA
I love the Mario toner! This is a great brand for those looking away from drugstore items, without breaking the bank. This product are good for acne scars which is something I struggle with a lot! It minimizes those scars!
Julianna W.
Amazing for acne scars!!! I have tons of red spots left over from acne and this is a dream. Fades them so much and leaves the rest of the my skin more overall toned and even. Will definitely rebuy despite the high price!
Emily L.
Great Falls
I love Mario badescu products. The whitening mask instantly brightened my skin. I was very impressed. I purchased this in a brightening kit and the price was great for the amount of product I received. You only use a little bit each time so it lasts awhile.
Priscilla P.
I love this! I finished my whole container. It definitely helped my acne scarring. It's not 100% better, but the results were good after one jar. My acne scars used to look so dark purple and bruised, now they're lighter
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve used other masks before, and I’m no way is this mask the best. After using it every day for a week, I noticed my skin was slightly brighter. Hardly enough to notice a difference. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Janett O.
Bakersfield
I haven’t noticed any major differences in my skin. It doesn’t wash off easily. However, it feels very refreshing when applying. I ordered this product from Ulta because I thought it would help even my skin tone, but there hasn’t been much of a difference since I started using it.
Amanda M.
It did what I wanted it to, I'd recommend this to anyone! The price is amazing for all the benefits it gives. So happy with the product, will continue to buy Mario Badescu skin care products!
Sofia S.
Great product. Would recommend to others. Mario Badescu has a great variety of skin products for all types of skins. It did meet my expectations. It was very gentle on my skin. Gentle product.
Addie L.
This mask is a definite five stars because number one it smells great number two it dries very nicely on your skin and is easy to apply it was very gentle and gave face a fresh soft feeling! I’d buy this again for sure💕
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?