BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Kmel D.
hayward, CA
Works wonders. Doesn't dry out my skin. Keith clean and gets rid of all the dirt and gunk left on my skin from makeup.
Hope K.
Daphne, AL
It works but is really messy and time consuming leaving you waiting for results. ūüôĀ Love that it's all natural though.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
I love all of this brands products. Everything is amazing I'm never disappointed and it's a great skin care line
Rowena P.
San Diego, California
I ised this once a week for pampering myself I love doing my own spa regimen and this one of the product i used
Brittany M.
Gadsden, AL
I absolutely love these products and what they do for my skin . It leaves my skin looking so young and fresh .
Dulce C.
Long Beach, CA
I'm used this mask
It's good the blackheads
I put in my face and remover with the toner.
I'm recommend
Cinthia R.
I don't feel like this mask did much if anything I haven't used it for very long but no results
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay, I didn't notice any dramatic change at all.. I wouldn't repurchase at all
Ariane V.
Centennial , CO
Unfortunately this product didn't work for me. I received a sample of the product.
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask, it really does lighten and brighten!! It's seriously impeccable
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?