BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Brooke T.
So far so good. Have only been using this for a few weeks or so but it's definitely making a difference in my acne scars. Bought it at Ulta. Worth the price for sure! Would totally recommend this!
Andie W.
Amazing smelling mask that delivers on its claims! Exceeded expectations and for sure got repurchased! Ordered online from the website, arrived as expected with no delays!
Colleen G.
New Rochelle, NY
I usually love Mario badescu products but this one was just kind of 'ehhh' for me. I didn't notice anything significant, and still felt like I needed to cleanse my skin after using this mask.
Ashley R.
Lubbock
This wasn’t my favorite because I didn’t really notice it doing anything to my skin. I guess it felt softer afterwards? But that’s it! Was expecting more from this brand!
madii i.
It helped clear up my acne scars in just one use! I love how it smells, and how quickly it works! It's not drying either! Its my go-to for balancing out my splotchy skin.
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
I always adore having a really good face mask and Mario has a good one they aren't too expensive their products always smell so good and aren't harsh on the skin it's good to do a mask at least one to two times a week and I would say to try out this Mario mask
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Not only is this my favorite mask for myself, but is also my favorite gift to give to any of my girlfriends! Leaves my skin glowing! Perfect to use before a big event to brighten up my skin!
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Love this mask, I apply with a cotton ball and water and let it dry hen I remove it with my toner. Leaves my skin super soften afterwards over time it does do it's job.
Vid R.
Plainsboro, NJ
Okay so Mario Badescu’s skin care products never fail to impress me, but this product is literally my go to out of his whole line. So if you’re me, you have issues with dark spots because of acne scarring and you kind of hate being tan because well you are (Indian) already tan. This whitening mask really brightens up your scarring so that it blends easier with your skin tone making the spots less recognizeable. Also, it brightens up your face and really makes you glow. What else could you want in a whitening/brightening product? After leaving the mask on for fifteen to twenty minutes you can see a quite noticeable different between before and after.
Jaclyn D.
I haven't noticed a huge difference in the brightening of my skin. Been using it for about a month so going to continue with it. I will say the scent is nice and a little goes a long way!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??