BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Sujey C.
Slowly getting rid of my old acne scars. Also leaves my skin feeling very soft! Love love :)
Alexia R.
San Juan , TX
I absolutely love this mask! It's already been a month and my face feels fresher and cleaner!
Madison G.
Manassas, VA
Best for Rosacea and acne scaring!! Hard to remove but amazing feeling left after applying
Anacamy P.
Tulsa, OK
Love how this product makes my face feel, smooth and shiny. Definitely gives you the glow!
Carol R.
Vacaville, CA
It helped with my dark spots and acne scars. I liked it and it did the job I was expecting.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
absolutely LOVE this mask!! it made my acne appear less dark & made my face look brighter!!
Maria christina E.
new york
Good. Excellent product. Good quality but expensive. I️ love it. It does wonders on my face
Rebecca S.
Nice creamy texture but didn't see any improvement on skin,good amount for the price though
Deidra H.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell, however did not see any improvement with my skin. Very disappointing product.
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA
Great mask! I don't feel a refreshed face after unfortunately but besides that it's great
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?