BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Natasha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great and definitely does as says. I love using this when suffering from great breakouts and this has an affect on the time of the breakouts clearing up.
Rebecca E.
Birmingham , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin looks whiter, brighter and more even after the first use. Reasonably priced. Not so sure for a sensitive skin as it contains some questionable ingredients.
Ellis P.
After only a week or so of usage, i felt this really helped to cover up & eradicate some of the redness on my cheeks & really boosted my confidence!
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So good for combination skin.. helps my skin feel smooth afterwards no breakouts and helps freshen and brighten the skin great product and afforadable
Anita P.
Fox lake alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my acne was bad and I had all of those scaring and what not I used this and a lot of the scaring disappeared, so thus is great
Nayelis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like the texture of the cream I felt the heavy skin and made me a few small sprouts of acne really is not to my liking
loredana m.
San Damiano D'Asti
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product.I love this mask ,I use it 2 times a week ,I'm literally obsesed.I try every mask but this is literally life.
Ahlam A.
Abudhabi
I used this for a while... I don't remember if I noticed a difference.. I love mario products because its natural and toxin free.
Amera B.
Ajax
This is an alright product for me! I have used a lot of brightening face creams and this one is nothing as special as the others.
Joyce A.
Campo grande Mato grosso do sul
Beauty Junkie Expert
Produto maravilhoso sem mas. Estou amando este produto,com ele minha pele virou outra, estou muito grata por testar
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?