BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Valery  E.
Perfect for scars , and to help darkenes on the face to be minimized , recommend to use once a week
Amber N.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This mask was ok.. it left my skin feeling soft and smooth but it's not one I always gravitate to.
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
I love to use this when I’ve been in the sun all day and my skin tends to have a lot of redness.
Whitney M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I haven't been using it long, so I haven't seen a difference in my skin. But it's been ok so far.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
I love this brand , I love the packaging, I do however , wish it was so pricey. Would buy again
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
Great for lightening up dark spots on your skin and getting an even skin tone. Love this stuff!
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
This product is okay, I didn't notice any dramatic change at all.. I wouldn't repurchase at all
Cinthia R.
I don't feel like this mask did much if anything I haven't used it for very long but no results
Liv H.
I just got this so I'm not sure if it works yet for me. But it was a good price for its size.
Rachel B.
Canal Winchester, OH
This is great for people who have lots of blackheads or big pores. It is abbot messy though.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?