BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
chloe b.
England
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the products I've tried from this brand! But this honestly is my fav! The name is misleading but basically all it does it gets rid of redness and evens out the skin tone
Hollie B.
Cookstown , Tyrone
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is quite good. You get a lot of product for the price and really does work the first time you use it. The redness doesn't disappear completely but it does help. I would recommend this to others
Kay R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your skin feel amazing. Really nice formula that really does brightening your skin.

Pot is a lot smaller than expected but a little goes a long way. I love it so much. Wouldn't go a week without it!
Brooklyn B.
Brisbane
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always love a good whitening mask. I think it makes the skin look so youthful and healthy!! It doesn't dry my skin out or strip it of its natural oils!! Definitely reccomend!!
Charlotte P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anythin this brand makes. They are always 100% with every product and meeting my expectations. Their products are very gentle on my skin leaving it to feel hydrated but not oiliy. There products are very useful for acne skin. I will be buying this again.
Lyka B.
Aberdeen, ['', '', '']
Tried it once as my mom bought it! I'm in love with it! Leaves my skin really radiant and brightened! Perfect to apply before going for a night out or special occasion.
Charlotte G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good. Only had a tester so couldn't give a full review. I heard a lot about it, and expected more. i do think i would need to use it more for a more accurate review of it though
Jessie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask. It smells lovely for a start. It's one of few masks that I let dry on my skin and it doesn't make my skin dry afterwards. I use it a few times a week and it helps soothe and even my skin.
Malin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I uswf this beror and i really think it does what it says it does. Brightens your skin. I feel also that it helped me reduce the redness in my skin! I love this Product!
Natasha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great and definitely does as says. I love using this when suffering from great breakouts and this has an affect on the time of the breakouts clearing up.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?