BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Lizzy O.
Fitchburg, MA
I have seen a drastic improvement in my complexion since I've started using his product! I love it ūüėć
Brittany B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this product. Makes my skin feel so soft and clean, noticed a small improvement in facial tone.
Keely Z.
Rochester Hills
This product smelt nice and left my skin soft but did not do anything significant. It was very gentle
Ayah M.
westland
Love it, noticed some of my blemishes began to disappear Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Didn't see a big difference after using this a couple times. It's a affordable so it's worth the try.
Morgan A.
Burlingame
Just started using this product and I’m already seeing results. Love how it is helping my acne scars
Rachele S.
Valhalla, NY
Love this mask! Reduces my uneven skil tone and is extremely hydrating. Would definitely recommend!
Amber N.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This mask was ok.. it left my skin feeling soft and smooth but it's not one I always gravitate to.
Valery  E.
Perfect for scars , and to help darkenes on the face to be minimized , recommend to use once a week
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
I love to use this when I’ve been in the sun all day and my skin tends to have a lot of redness.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?