BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Jodi K.
Clifton
This is also good! It’s a brightening mask for the skin and it works amazing. I bought it at the website :)
Kassie G.
I've had some pretty bad cystic acne scars and regular use of this mask definitely has helped them fade.
Desiree A.
Been using for awhile now because I have alot of scars on my cheeks from acne. . .. ....................
Kayla K.
Have noticed a small difference in the coloring of facial spots/scars. Does seem to make skin tone uneven
RM A.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
Quick mask that leaves my skin brighter and more even in tone. Diminishes any texture I may have as well.
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
Yes master is great it does the job right it is a good one to buy I guarantee you you buy it you love it
Selena F.
I cant tell if this breaks me out or not but it did slightly brighten my scars. Nothing dramatic though
Dulce C.
Long Beach, CA
I'm used this mask
It's good the blackheads
I put in my face and remover with the toner.
I'm recommend
Morelia M.
Sturgis, MI
I didn't really see a difference but I will be trying again since it was just once that I have used it
ujala S.
Great mask. I have some acne scarring and noticed them lighten after the first use of this mask itself!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?