BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Sonia B.
Glendale, AZ
If you have hyper pigment on your face this really helps. It’s pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way
Angel G.
Pretty good mask, hydrating and leaves skin looking radiant. Definitely helped out alot and would buy again!
a l e x 🦋 c.
Makes my face super soft and smooth!! I love this brand so much they also have an amazing rose water spray!!
Micayla B.
this stuff works!! its so great for my skin type!!!! i would rate ut above 5 stars if i was able too!!!!!!!!!
Bianca T.
Seaside
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product this is my first time using this product
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Omg this brand its amazing.. it helps me keep my acne away! and leaves my skin feel so soft like a baby skin.
Jodi K.
Clifton
This is also good! It’s a brightening mask for the skin and it works amazing. I bought it at the website :)
Natalia D.
Indianapolis, IN
This mask is great for tightening skin and reducing blemishes. This has become a holy grail in my routine.
Marisa L.
Wharton
Absolute favorite of mine, every time I use this product, I feel that my skin is smoother and more radiant.
Melissa B.
Grand rapids, MI
Definetly love how well this prodcut truely made my acne scars disappear! For sure reccomend this product!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?