BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Tara W.
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Have been using this mask for over 4 weeks now and after the first time using it I noticed a difference in my complexion. Even though my skin is fair, I still have dark patches from acne scars and spots, after one use of this mask my skin looked brighter and more even all over! Will be buying again!!
Valeria A.
I had always hated my dark spots in my face,I have a really fair skin and this really helped me, the price it's worth it, this product it's not that pricey as other products, I bought it on Ulta and it is the best, I would buy it again, thanks to this product my face is as I like it to be
Alida D.
Torreon, COAH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product three stars, because I thought it would do more for my skin. I like the way it feels when it goes on, but I don't see any real changes in my skin after I use it. I also don't like the film it leaves on my skin after I take it off. I won't repurchase it.
Annie S.
Whitby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
this mask has helped my face beyond words! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin at all it helps with my redness and my dark spots on my face. highly recommend! I love Mario Badescu products!!
Aura R.
barranquilla
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my face feeling cleansed and soft. I apply it at night and do not need to wash my face in the morning, i have oily skin and it didn't make my face more oily that it is it actually makes or a little bit drier in combination with the Mario badescu rose water
Alexandra S.
boambee east
Really nice, didn't irritate my skin. After one use I felt like my acne marks lightened slightly. I borrowed this mask off a friend of mine. It met my expectations. The packaging was not over the top but it was practical. Overall I was impressed with this product
tay l.
Sydney
I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to even out their skin tone and settle down any redness. I have been using this for a few months and have found my skin is brighter, a smooth even tone and soft to touch. A favorite for sure!
Neve H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product!! I helped out my skin so much as i suffer with textured skin with the fair few breakouts! I bought this online at beautybay.com and its such a gentle formula on the skin and it feel amazing and it helped clear/brighten my skin up.
nat r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
easy to apply as well as remove, and i always notice a visible brightness in my skin a day after use! i often struggle with uneven skin tone and dullness, so this product is perfect for those sluggish days, although i do notice it seems to disappear quick !
Grace I.
London , Merton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a total game changer for me. I'm on my third tub in about 6 months. It has helped to calm my redness and improve the general appearance of my skin, it looks and feels less irritated. It's also great for calming down fresh red spots!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?