BY MARIO BADESCU #50 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Jessica R.
Los Angeles
Overall worked great! Skin felt nice and refreshed after use, it was gentle on the skin and I would repurchase. The packaging is nice and simple. This was my first time using anything from the line. Yes I would buy again I think it is totally worth it!
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
This moisturized my skin but did nothing to brighten it. I used about half of it before I threw it away. I definitely don't think it benefited my skin in any way.
Amelia G.
Pflugerville
The “whitening” part scared me at first, but of course, I read reviews, which were positive, so I decided to give it a try. I use this once a week and I love it.
Kati W.
I have to see a difference in using this. I applied to my problem areas and then used a pore strip and it still have yet to help but I don't want to give up on it yet
Alexandria C.
Mission, TX
This mask smells amazing and gets the job done right. You only need to dot on the spots you have hyper-pigmentation or discolouration and it will lighten those spots and scars up. It works pretty fast and it lasts a long time. Even if it dries out, I would just wet my fingers a bit and rub it around on the dried out mask, and it would go back to the original consistency on my finger and I was still able to use it. I barely purchased another jar this year. The first one I bought was my sophomore year in high school...I am now a sophomore in college. It lasts and it works!!
Erika E.
Chicago
This mask made my skin look amazing. It really helped improve my uneven skin tone. The only downsides are the high price and messiness when washing off the mask.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
If you have any types of scarring, this is the mask for you!!! I love this product. It doesn't totally take away the redness but it does make it less noticeable.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
After using the whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It did take a few months to see significant results, but it was worth the wait. My mom and sisters even began to start using this product as well.
Andrea P.
Carrollton, TX
Amazing product for fading dark spots! I started using it 12/20/16 to fade the dark spots and I was very skeptical bc nothing I've used has really worked. This worked within 2 weeks spots are fading and shrinking to the point some are completely gone in just 2 weeks! I love this product and believe my spots will be completely gone when I finish the jar.
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
This stuff was amazing for my dark spots! It was recommended to me by a friend and im so happy i went out and bought it! If you need help with dark spots this is it
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??