BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
Love this mask for a pick me up in the week and to lighten any hyper pigmentation. Use often to see better results.
Lolo V.
I absolutely love and like this product. I love all cleaners of this product it clean and don’t makes your face dry
Kennedy L.
This was alright. Not my favorite, but kind of brightening. There are other masks I like better but this isn't bad.
summer t.
Does not irritate my skin and has been helping along with other products to lighten my acne scars. Would recommend
Paige N.
I have almost used up all of this product and I feel like it brightens up my overall skin, but not my acne spots.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
I love all of this brands products. Everything is amazing I'm never disappointed and it's a great skin care line
Heather D.
Raleigh
This mask is great for at home it has definitely let me see the difference in my skin and I couldn’t be happier 💖
claire o.
i love this product so much it has really helped my skin look very healthy and less pimples have been showing up
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
The care of my skin its very important and with this product I feel super good. I trust in this brand. Love it!
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
This mask did amazing with my acne scars. I used it twice a week and now my scarring is almost completely gone
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?