BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Jak M.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
This is one of my absolute favourite masks - and I use a lot of masks! I have some scarring left on my skin from spots years ago and this aims to help with scarring and discolouration etc so I gave it a go. First of all, it does help with those things, but beyond that it makes your skin feel SO clean and glowy! Honestly, your skin feels incredible after this. Like you've just had a facial. It can feel a bit dry or tight though so I recommend following up with an intensive moisturiser or face oil (which you would probably do anyway after a mask). This range is brilliant and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
Martha M.
Santa Marta
In my opinion THIS MASK IS AMAZING! I wish I could post my before and after picture because it's fab! Had a nightmare with my acne, and tried almost everything to get rid of it. Once it had gone I was so so happy but was left with scarring and hyperpigmentation and honestly this mask has cleared it! Within less than a month (using it about 3 times a week) all the redness had almost completely cleared, and in some places completely gone. Can't recommend this enough it really works. I still use it now and it smells and feels amazing! Really recommend
Julia N.
Ottawa, ON
Wow. Just wow. I have some pretty extreme acne scarring along my cheeks and this little wonder product is doing a really good job at fading those out. I give it 4 stars only because it has a bit of an odd aroma and can be a little irritating - although, the results it gives are definitely worth it.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
This whitening mask is one of the best mask I've used, it's brightening and moisturising and leave my skin feeling and looking amazing, it has definitely helped to reduce the look of my acne scaring along with redness in my skin, I would definitely purchase this mask again as it is well worth the money!
Tamsyn Zion Ann C.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Having incredibly fair skin myself; this mask helps to reduce redness caused by blemishes and scarring. By using this product reguarly (2-3 times a week) it can improve the quality of skin tone and texture for those who have larger pores or suffer from redness/irritation. Unlike masks that aim to exfoliate and remove dead skin, this mask helps to cool, soothe, and refresh the skin using ingredients such as kojic acid and oil leaf extract.
Sarah W.
Alright so at first I was like lool what da heck is a whitening cream thingy. So I heard things about it prior about people saying it's so good but what in the world was so good about it? I finally gave in and got it and WOW OH WOW IT'S AMAZING! it lightens dark spots so quickly and just brightens up your skin
Avi G.
Drynie Avenue , Inverness
Don't be put off by the film that's left behind! I was at first but the results from this mask are worth it! It smells like grape (amazing!) and leaves my skin looking brighter after just one use. However, the film could be taken out, or maybe if they wrote on the back how to get rid of it.
Chelsea P.
For me, I felt like this mask did not really do much in terms of whitening. I used it a few times and gave it a chance but still saw not affect. I tried using this as an overnight spot treatment on some of my blemishes, it did make a slight chance but nothing so drastic. In my opinion, there are so many other masks out there that could do a better job than this.
Ayesha M.
This mask is not something I found to help with my skin. The actual mask is gentle however I am not fond of the smell and it does not show results right away. My expectations for this mask was to show results within a week or two, however I only saw mild results after 3 weeks. Definitely not the mask for me!
Laura D.
Aberdeenshire
Bought the whitening mask after seeing it reviewed online and people noticing a difference in skin tone and scaring. I have used it a few times now and unfortunately all it has done is further dry out my all ready dry skin. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin tone which I was hoping to see some changes in. Possibly only works for more oily complexions.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?