BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Lava A.
carbondale, IL
I love this mask as it helps to fade to acne scars or blemishes . My skin feels much better after applying this mask
Hope K.
Daphne, AL
It works but is really messy and time consuming leaving you waiting for results. 🙁 Love that it's all natural though.
Korina C.
Lucasville, OH
Great mask. I love the grape smell. It gives my face a nice glow and helps to fade some of the dark marks on my face.
Bianca G.
Love this mask makes my fave feel smooth and helps my skin look nice its really good, i ise it a couple times a week.
Lucas F.
This is a great mask my girlfriend always put mask whenever she's applying hers. I noticed my face becomes brighter.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Not a bad product. I enjoy this like a lot and I have not really found anything that I didn’t like. This worked great
NANCY R.
I love how the product is not watery, it has a very good texture and it smell incredible My skin feels very smooth..
سعيد❤️تحرير A.
Olive Branch, MS
It wasnt great didnt see a difference in my skin i wouldnt buy it again or recommend it i purchased it from sephora.
Cristina R.
Really brightened up my under eyes and some hyper pigmentation looked lighter after a couple uses so if was effective
Saray D.
Doral, FL
this work for my acne sometimes, it good i little slow the process but help a lot with the acne. it a gentle product
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?