BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Emma S.
Da16 1jt
This is a monthly purchase that I can't get enough off. I've used it many ways and each time get so many compliments. The size may put people off as its around the £20 price mark but depending on how you use it it can go a long way. My favourite tip is to leave on overnight as it gives me such a glow under my makeup. Every Time I use this product people compliment my skin, it's a fast easy pick me up and certainly gets people noticing. My main concerns are dark spots and scaring and this has helped to reduce significantly into pretty much nothing.
Georgina D.
My all time favourite face mask I have ever used. My skin always feels hydrated after every use and my redness has gone down drastically since introducing this product into my skincare routine. Will be purchasing again!
Shannon G.
only tried this a couple of times and i noticed a slight difference after my first use. i suffer from redness especially on my cheeks and after i removed the mask my face was no longer red and scars appeared lighter.
Kristy S.
Vancouver
I have dark spots on my face but after using this product I discovered that they have significantly faded! This mask is great for brightening as well. Very effective!
Molly A.
Morden, Surrey
I use this for acne scars and it was a really amazing product and gave me much clearer looking skin with a brighter complexion, it also doesn't take much to spread evenly over the skin! Great product would repurchase.
Paige T.
For so long I've struggled to find a product that tackles all my skin imperfections, especially my acne scarring - honestly I started believe it may never exist... until I found this face mask. I am SHOOK at the results! After just 1 week of use (2 applications) I can see a noticeable difference and reduction to my redness and scarring, as well as my face just overall looking brighter and more smooth. So easy to apply, not crazy about the scent it's a bit 'meh' but frankly the product is so good I don't really care! Also a little product goes a loooong way! I was sceptical that this brand would be way out of my student price range considering its celebrity following, much to my delight I was proved wrong. I'd say it's a low to middle range price point, but for the quality and results it is more than justified. I'm a newbie MB user but I can feel these products quickly becoming my holy grails!
Leah D.
I've been using this mask for a few weeks now and I love it. I've been trying to use it as directed, apply a thin layer and leave on for 10 minutes 2-3 times a week. I usually leave it on a few minutes longer and when I rinse my face it's just glowing! I think I've noticed a difference in my all over complexion as well as old scars slowly healing, and newer ones almost disappearing! This is definitely going to be a regular in my skincare routine.
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
I have bad scarring on my face from spots and I did a lot of research into what mask I wanted to try to help with them disappearing. I read the reviews of all masks on cult beauty and beauty bay and this was the one with the best reviews so I went with it. I AM SO GLAD I DID. I love it! Try to use it two times a week and I have definetly started to see a difference and I would 100% recommend to someone else.
Jak M.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
This is one of my absolute favourite masks - and I use a lot of masks! I have some scarring left on my skin from spots years ago and this aims to help with scarring and discolouration etc so I gave it a go. First of all, it does help with those things, but beyond that it makes your skin feel SO clean and glowy! Honestly, your skin feels incredible after this. Like you've just had a facial. It can feel a bit dry or tight though so I recommend following up with an intensive moisturiser or face oil (which you would probably do anyway after a mask). This range is brilliant and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
Martha M.
Santa Marta
In my opinion THIS MASK IS AMAZING! I wish I could post my before and after picture because it's fab! Had a nightmare with my acne, and tried almost everything to get rid of it. Once it had gone I was so so happy but was left with scarring and hyperpigmentation and honestly this mask has cleared it! Within less than a month (using it about 3 times a week) all the redness had almost completely cleared, and in some places completely gone. Can't recommend this enough it really works. I still use it now and it smells and feels amazing! Really recommend
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?