BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Alissa W.
Rochester, NY
Nice mask but of the masks by this brand it is not my favorite, I recommend the collagen mask for anyone with dry skin!
Kmel D.
hayward, CA
Works wonders. Doesn't dry out my skin. Keith clean and gets rid of all the dirt and gunk left on my skin from makeup.
Korina C.
Lucasville, OH
Great mask. I love the grape smell. It gives my face a nice glow and helps to fade some of the dark marks on my face.
Bianca G.
Love this mask makes my fave feel smooth and helps my skin look nice its really good, i ise it a couple times a week.
NANCY R.
I love how the product is not watery, it has a very good texture and it smell incredible My skin feels very smooth..
سعيد❤️تحرير A.
Olive Branch, MS
It wasnt great didnt see a difference in my skin i wouldnt buy it again or recommend it i purchased it from sephora.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
this product even out my skin tone after 1 month of use. It's a little pricey but definitely worth every penny spent.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Not a bad product. I enjoy this like a lot and I have not really found anything that I didn’t like. This worked great
Lucas F.
This is a great mask my girlfriend always put mask whenever she's applying hers. I noticed my face becomes brighter.
Hope K.
Daphne, AL
It works but is really messy and time consuming leaving you waiting for results. 🙁 Love that it's all natural though.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?