BY MARIO BADESCU

Soothes irritated skin
Chanpreet W.
Essex/London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this face mask twice a week for three months now. I haven't seen any improvement in the fading of my acne scars or pigmentation. I use a lot of Mario Badescu products so I am a little disappointed that I haven't seen any results from this particular product. The tub is small but does last long. As mentioned, I have been using this mask for three months and still have half a tub left!
Ferlee R.
My skin looked instantly brighter after using this mask but I think it kind of broke me out after a few uses (even if I only use it 1-2 times a week) which might be caused by the fragrance in it as well as the mineral oil content. I would not purchase again as I feel like there are more effective and non-comodogenic facials masks in the market.
Emma S.
Da16 1jt
This is a monthly purchase that I can't get enough off. I've used it many ways and each time get so many compliments. The size may put people off as its around the £20 price mark but depending on how you use it it can go a long way. My favourite tip is to leave on overnight as it gives me such a glow under my makeup. Every Time I use this product people compliment my skin, it's a fast easy pick me up and certainly gets people noticing. My main concerns are dark spots and scaring and this has helped to reduce significantly into pretty much nothing.
Shannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
only tried this a couple of times and i noticed a slight difference after my first use. i suffer from redness especially on my cheeks and after i removed the mask my face was no longer red and scars appeared lighter.
Kristy S.
Vancouver
I have dark spots on my face but after using this product I discovered that they have significantly faded! This mask is great for brightening as well. Very effective!
Molly A.
Morden, Surrey
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for acne scars and it was a really amazing product and gave me much clearer looking skin with a brighter complexion, it also doesn't take much to spread evenly over the skin! Great product would repurchase.
Paige T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For so long I've struggled to find a product that tackles all my skin imperfections, especially my acne scarring - honestly I started believe it may never exist... until I found this face mask. I am SHOOK at the results! After just 1 week of use (2 applications) I can see a noticeable difference and reduction to my redness and scarring, as well as my face just overall looking brighter and more smooth. So easy to apply, not crazy about the scent it's a bit 'meh' but frankly the product is so good I don't really care! Also a little product goes a loooong way! I was sceptical that this brand would be way out of my student price range considering its celebrity following, much to my delight I was proved wrong. I'd say it's a low to middle range price point, but for the quality and results it is more than justified. I'm a newbie MB user but I can feel these products quickly becoming my holy grails!
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad scarring on my face from spots and I did a lot of research into what mask I wanted to try to help with them disappearing. I read the reviews of all masks on cult beauty and beauty bay and this was the one with the best reviews so I went with it. I AM SO GLAD I DID. I love it! Try to use it two times a week and I have definetly started to see a difference and I would 100% recommend to someone else.
Leah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this mask for a few weeks now and I love it. I've been trying to use it as directed, apply a thin layer and leave on for 10 minutes 2-3 times a week. I usually leave it on a few minutes longer and when I rinse my face it's just glowing! I think I've noticed a difference in my all over complexion as well as old scars slowly healing, and newer ones almost disappearing! This is definitely going to be a regular in my skincare routine.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?