BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
First of all, I felt it did nothing for my skin. I am pale but with some hyperpigmentation and scarring I wanted to brighten, and this just left a weird residue on my skin after I washed it off. It went bad, solid and chalky, a lot earlier than it should have. Maybe a bad batch? I like other Mario Badescu products but this wasn't a winner.
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I went out and brought this on a whim and I love this mask, it smells great, it made my skin feel so soft and smooth. It helped clear up scarring on my face and I saw results immediately after using. Amazing stuff!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I've used this mask quite a few times and enjoy the brightening effect it gave my face but its not a fix all with one use. The consistency is thick and gentle so a little goes a long way and is worth the money.
Kamal G.
I loveeee this mask. For the price it's great and you notice a difference. It can be harsh so I suggest testing it out first. I noticed an instant difference in my skin when I used this. I know if I am religious with this product and use it regularly it will make a difference in my skin overtime. But I've used it here and there and I love it!
gloria t.
This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars.
Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin.
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
This mask is great and works well at helping brightening the complexion. It can be a little irritating so make sure you're careful with how long you leave it on. It's not overly drying so that's also a plus. I would definitely recommend this
kate f.
Roseville, CA
I use this product a few times a week, religiously. It really does work wonders at brightening any dark spots or acne scars I have. Great price. Very gentle and soothing. I would recommend to everybody!!
Melanie L.
Very interesting product. I was using this to get rid of dark spots and it definitely did the trick! I don't like the scent too too much but i can deal with it! it's a great product to have!!!! love it!
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Honestly I like the way this mask makes my skin feels, but I don't really see any drastic changes or improvements over the last few months. I'll keep using it but I'm not really sure if it's doing much.
Jessica P.
Winston Salem, NC
Left my skin feeling clean and hydrated but did not really help for the purpose that I was using it which was for trying to clear up or at least make my acne scars less noticeable - otherwise a nice mask
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?