BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Nice creamy texture but didn't see any improvement on skin,good amount for the price though
Kaylea D.
Statham, GA
I have a lot of acne scars and this really helps lift them off and make my skin brighter
Jasmine H.
Canyon Country, CA
Didn't whiten or brighten my skin. It left a really weird residue that was hard to get rid of. My skin felt more filthy after use than before use.
Madison G.
Manassas, VA
Best for Rosacea and acne scaring!! Hard to remove but amazing feeling left after applying
Bell M.
Utica, MI
I use this mask two times every week and it leaves me skin so amazing! I'm in love and obsessed with Mario badescu products
Melisa H.
Santa Ana, CA
I did not notice much after completely using the jar. I wish the had better instructions as to how often it is recommended to use for best results. My acne scars and overall skin tone was not lightened
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
First of all, this mask smells SO good! Second, it does what it needs to. It leaves my in feeling fresh and clean. I also love just spooking my family because it turns my face white.
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
I love this mask! The whole Mario Badescu brand is amazing and none of their products disappoint. The whitening mask brightens up your face and helps to correct your complexion. It feels so refreshing to use and I use it about once a week. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Kenia V.
Oakland, CA
I do have a little bit of pigmentation on my face, so I've purchased this mask and it's been improving my skin complexion.
Melissa B.
Grand rapids, MI
Definetly love how well this prodcut truely made my acne scars disappear! For sure reccomend this product!
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?