BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
Omg this mask is amazing! It brightens up my completion so much after just one use. I like to use it at least 1 time a week.
Twana S.
Plantation , FL
This mask makes your skin feel baby soft after using! It is also good for lightening dark spots and giving an even complexion
SOFIA V.
Lake View Ter, CA
This feels like it leaves a film on the face. Use d it twice a week for 6 weeks and didn't feel like it brighetened my face.
Yossan G.
Malden
This stuff is great and I use it a lot, I got it bc of a friend that told me to try it. This thing makes ur skin feel amazing
Jen E.
Milwaukee, WI
I’m obsessed with this! My skin has improved so much it is much more bright and lively looking even in the cold wintertime!
Nana F.
Los Banos , CA
Very good product would recommend it very hydrating very very satisfied!!!
Give it a try u won’t be disappointed 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼❤️👌🏼
Bell M.
Utica, MI
I use this mask two times every week and it leaves me skin so amazing! I'm in love and obsessed with Mario badescu products
Tya R.
Poinciana
So good for my acne scars...i love the smell whoever cane up with this is a genius I can't believe show nice my skin feels
emily m.
Los Angeles, CA
this is actually a good product if you have and scars. it has helped my skin get sooo much clear and i couldn't be happier
Kayla G.
Salinas, CA
My absolute go to for dark marks and acne scars. It feels so refreshing and it has made a huge different in my complexion !
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?