BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Kelsey V.
mill creek, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff and seeing this product pop up on my snaps reminded me that I need to go repurchase! It works insanely well and leaves my face feeling baby soft after using it. It's a little messy as it starts to dry and flake off but overall it's wonderful and I totally recommend it!
Rose B.
Denver, CO
I've seen mixed reviews of this, but honestly I loved it. It has a wonderful smell and is not too drying. I felt like my skin got more radiant with use. I such it in the fridge, so it was also cooling. Plus, a little but spreads a long way with this mask.
Kate S.
Berlin, MD
Smells good, easy to apply, don't know if it actually did what it claims, I trust the brand so I probably would repurchase
Rachel B.
Canal Winchester, OH
This is great for people who have lots of blackheads or big pores. It is abbot messy though.
Andie S.
Granada Hills , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The whitening mask is great for an even tone complexion I tend to use it 3 times a week and it leave my skin feeling amazing! It's well priced and works so well! It's great for oily or combo skin
Julie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really want to like this mask because I feel like it works but it's just soooo hard to take it off. And even when you feel like you did you'll still feel something on your face :( I wish this wasn't the case because it takes a lot of time away from my day. Other than that it's a good product!
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their masks in the jar dry out VERY quickly. I like to alternate doing different masks with different benefits about twice a week. I would use this mask about 3 times a month and by the second month it was hard as a rock and still 75% full!!
Natacha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightens spots within 2-3 uses, gentle on skin. Leaves skin moisturized and not stripped from oils. Does not have annoying scent
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Pretty much bought this because of how AMAZING it smells. Almost like a sweet licorice. Use it pretty regularly and love how bright it makes my face look the next day. Snagged it at Ulta when I had 5x the points, will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have melaysia and hyper pigmentation. This mask is amazing. It is a great temporary fix for giving your skin a nice even glowing appearance. I use this weekly. It is very liquid and a little goes a long way. I recommend.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?