BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Bell M.
Utica, MI
I use this mask two times every week and it leaves me skin so amazing! I'm in love and obsessed with Mario badescu products
Kayla G.
Salinas, CA
My absolute go to for dark marks and acne scars. It feels so refreshing and it has made a huge different in my complexion !
emily m.
Los Angeles, CA
this is actually a good product if you have and scars. it has helped my skin get sooo much clear and i couldn't be happier
Jen E.
Milwaukee, WI
I’m obsessed with this! My skin has improved so much it is much more bright and lively looking even in the cold wintertime!
Nana F.
Los Banos , CA
Very good product would recommend it very hydrating very very satisfied!!!
Give it a try u won’t be disappointed 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼❤️👌🏼
Nicole S.
I love every mask that Mario puts out! This one is great for brightening up the facial features including hyperpigmentation
Kenia V.
Modesto, CA
I do have a little bit of pigmentation on my face, so I've purchased this mask and it's been improving my skin complexion.
Kimberly F.
I love this mask and brand, it's very gentle which is a plus since I have sensitive skin. It also leaves my skin very soft.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Love using this on my sensitive dry skin 2 times per week. Keeps everything soft and clean and makes your skin beautiful
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
This stuff is amazing!!! I saw a difference in my dark spots after one use. I use this 2x a week to lighten my dark spots
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?