BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Noemii G.
Oxnard, CA
Mario Badescus Products are awesome specially this white mean mass that if you doing my dark scarves around my mouth won't stop using this product until I die
cynthia a.
Monroe Township, NJ
I received the Whitening Mask as part of a skin brightening set. I have used it on my face a few times and have only noticed a minor brightening effect.
Jenny C.
New London, CT
it felt great on my face. My skin felt so soft after using it. I only tried a sample size so I cant give a whole review on it but I'd love to try it
Annabelle T.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is amazing. I have terrible cystic acne but this really helps with the scarring to reduce redness and give an overall smoothness!
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample from Mario badescu. I went to Florida for vacation so I took all my samples so I used it omg my face look clear right away.
Hannah L.
Elgin, OK
I highly suggest this mask if your have scars or dark spots on your skin. I found this at Ulta and have been using it for months now!
Jacqueline F.
Leesburg, VA
Esta mascarilla me ayudó muchísimo a aclarar mi rostro, ya que mi piel es tan sensible que con cualquier cambio climático se mancha
Monique E.
I've used this twice a week and it helps with my hyperpigmentation. It's a little drying so you need a good moisturizer after this.
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like how this mask feels. It isn't too drying for your skin, is very easy to use, and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards.
Sarai C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have enjoyed this mask......it leaves skin feeling nice and clean plus it's supposed to help with dark spots and brightening!!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?