BY MARIO BADESCU #50 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
🌺 K.
I have used this along with the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming cleanser to help fade my acne marks to where they are less noticeable. They are still there, but not as pronounced as they used to be, which I will give credit to these two products. While it does help fade / lighten scars, I do not see where it lightens or fades unwanted beauty marks, not that I purchased it for that, just thought I’d through that out there encase someone was wondering. It is a slow process to get your acne scars to fade, but I totally recommend giving it a try.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
Love this product! It’s on the high end side, but’s it’s actually affordable and you get a good amount of product! This mask definitely helped even out my skin and clear up acne scars that Ive suffered from for ages. It’s made me feel confident without makeup and I’m so grateful for it!
Kaylee L.
Felt gentle yet effective on skin and helped to lighten dark spots. Found that using this helped with mild discoloration and acne marks also to even out the face and give a brighter complexion! Love the simple packaging and this brand, I have sensitive skin and trust this mask!
Ali G.
Interlaken
This was a nice mask that really felt good on my skin.  It left it feeling really nice after taking it off.  It is more on the expensive side but it was worth it for how my skin felt.  The packaging was pretty standard but overall a good product
Tammy h.
Ballard, WV
Absolutely love this whitening mask. I have such an uneven skin tone and feel that my complexion has gotten dull over the years. But this gentle mask is perfect. My skin looks so much brighter and healthier now since using it I would totally recommend it to others
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
This mask was nice because it immediately brightened and tightened the look of my skin after one use. The amount in the container is a little slim for the price but you can’t go wrong with Mario Badescu products, they are great for sensitive skin like mine.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Mario badescu has to be one of the most amazing products that I have ever used they're worth every penny and I can't wait to try the whole line these products work instantly after each use can very effectively will absolutely recommend and purchase in the future.
Patricia P.
New York
I love this mask. I have dry, senitive, acne prone skin and it doesnt cause any breakout. It definitely helps with my darks spots and even skin tone. I like to use it overnight and when i wake up my skin is so moisturized and so much brighter. Id reccomend it
Angie K.
Hickory , NC
I tried this product after finding it in Ulta. I’ve used the acid toner before and fell in love. This mask give me a radiant glow, I thinking the licorice extract helps with that. It smells great and doesn’t sting or hurt. It helps to even out skin tone and give a healthy glow. I would repurchase this one again. You can get results after just one use! This brand I would say is pretty affordable and especially for the results it gives. If you have sun spots are aging spots or just want a healthy glow, give this one a try
Brittani C.
Texas city, TX
I liked it, very creamy and had a pleasant smell to it. For it to sell out of ulta and it’s not high priced at all! Packing is plain. I’m a first time user, so i didn’t really know what to expect from it. I won’t billy it again because it severely dries out if you don’t use it on a certain time frame
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??