BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Amberly M.
One of the best brands out there as far as skin care. All of their creams and products have improved my little bit of acne. Now I’m trying this for scarring and so far so good!
Sonia A.
Nice gentle mask ask for brightening the skin.  Good for dark marks and acne scarring. Fades scars and brightens skin making skin look fresher than ever. Bought online at ulta.com it's also available in stores. There are rooms for improvement but use this with the alone spray and will improve your scars in weeks
Lauren M.
S San Fran, CA
Product smells good and easy to put on, however I haven’t really noticed any “whitening” happening on my sun spots or freckles. Other than that, I feel like it does hydrate your skin a little.
Sara G.
Alameda, CA
Didn’t see any noticeable difference using this product. The smell is distinctly chemical, the results are nonexistent.. the plus is that the price isn’t astronomical.
Jordan S.
This mask is so amazing! I really can see a difference in the tone of my face after I use this product! A bonus is that it smells amazing. The only weird thing about this mask is the film it leaves on your face after you wash it off. If that doesn’t bother you then it is a great mask to give a try.
Lyz F.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite masks. My skin feels flawless after🙌🙌 follow the mask with their rose water spay and you will be glowing!! I would highly recommend any product from this brand
Kim M.
I absolutely love this mask. I have many acne scars because my skin is very sensitive and any cut or zit leaves a scar (my fingers even have scars from paper cuts) and have tried so many acne scar and dark spot removing products over the years. Until now the only thing that made a difference was using the Yes To Grapefruit line daily and even that made very minor improvements. I've used this mask about 6 times (avg about 1-2X per week) and my scars are at least 1/3 gone! I was a bit weary of this mask because it contains silicones but it hasn't bothered me. It smells like grapes but not the artificial candy smell. I quite like the scent even though I typically hate scented products. The jar says to use for 5-10 mins but I usually just leave it on for 20. Removing can be a little tricky because it clings in some places but I use a soft, wet washcloth or dampen the mask and then swipe away. It leave my face red for a little while after so I like to do it at night or early in the morning. It can be a bit drying so I would recommend a gentle moisturizer after. If you have stubborn acne scars you want gone or any other hyperpigmentation I highly recommend this mask and some kind of enzyme product as well!

EDIT: I am changing my review from 5 stars to 4. The mask still works really well for scar lightening, but I have found an issue with the formula. It contains wax, which stays on your face long after you rinse the mask off. A waxy film is left on my skin that will not wash away with a typical cleanser, I have to use an oil based cleanser and a microfiber cloth and it still isn't removed 100%. I'm afraid that the film prevents my serums and other skincare products from getting absorbed into my skin. Makeup also doesn't layer very nicely afterwards because of the barrier that this creates. It would definitely be better to use at night
Rath M.
I like the overall product but the packaging could use help. The mask was nourishing and I found it to be gentle enough for my skin type.But after several uses, the product would dry out in the container if it wasn't seal tightly enough. Other than that, I would recommend it.
Ruba A.
I do like this product. I feel like this did Brighten my skin tone however the results do not last. I’d wake up with glowing skin but this would not leave my skin glowing throughout the day. And I have tried other masks that did a better job at brightening my skin tone.
Ash D.
THIS is the truth . The whitening mask even though its not specified for just dark circles that was my main concern on my face my dark spots . Boy did i see a difference and literally in 3 days . It does not leave you dry or patchy just honestly brightens uo your skins love
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?