BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO
I got a tester of this product from Nordstrom. Usually love all of their stuff, but this was just ok. didn't notice a differ nce
Brooke B.
Darien, GA
This mask is great! It has brightened my face up in a matter of weeks! It can be a bit harsh but the results are worth it. I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a good brightening treatment
Navneet K.
Overland Park , KS
I think I would rather give 3.5 stars but obviously that is not an option. I use this mask as a spot mask for the acne scars I have and get to lighten the skin there. I have somewhat mixed feeling about it. It works, but not as well i wish it would! It fades the scars over a course of time, but they never completely fade away. I honestly don't mind that at all, it just takes a lot longer than I expected .
Sonia M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Mario Badescu products so much. I swear by the drying lotion and I recently bought the whitening mask. It feels good on the skin and I habe noticed a few changes in my skin that I'm liking. I have to use it a lot more to seenif it actually does what it ultimatley claims but so far so good.
Teresa R.
One of my all time favorite holy grail face mask. Very gentle on the skin but getting the job done. It made my old acne pigmentation go away in about 2 weeks!! If you suffer from pigmentation from acne definitely go out and buy it. You won't be disappointed
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
I love this brand , I love the packaging, I do however , wish it was so pricey. Would buy again
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
Great for lightening up dark spots on your skin and getting an even skin tone. Love this stuff!
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
Mario Badescu is one of my favorite skincare brands. I love this mask because it helps take away dark spots or acne scars on your face. I had a darker patch on my face and I used this mask once a week for 6 weeks and the patch is nearly gone on my face. It's an amazing product!
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Use before I do my makeup or right before I go to bed and there is a noticeable difference. Definitely one of my favorite masks.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an awesome product to help with any acne scarring you may have!! After one use, my skin already looked brighter. It's also not too drying!
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?