BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Leesburg, VA
Esta mascarilla me ayudó muchísimo a aclarar mi rostro, ya que mi piel es tan sensible que con cualquier cambio climático se mancha
Israa F.
Harvey, LA
I like this product. It brightens the skin tone but I haven't used it long enough to say if it diminishes dark spots or acne marks.
VANESSA R.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely have noticed a difference in my old acne scars . Using this has lighten them up or has completely removed the scaring .
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I love this line! And this mask I feel as if it does brighten not right away obviously over time but would definitely recommend it
aisha  a.
This products does an awesome job at whats it does. I would recommend it to anyone who have dark spots. It really helps lighten it.
Monique E.
I've used this twice a week and it helps with my hyperpigmentation. It's a little drying so you need a good moisturizer after this.
Isabella R.
Really think it does a good job of whitening. It also makes my skin feel extremely clean and smooth. Highly recommend this product.
Jayme C.
Louisville , KY
One tub lasts me forever. A little does go a long way. I helps clear up my hormonal break outs quickly and isn’t drying to my face.
Natacha G.
Lightens spots within 2-3 uses, gentle on skin. Leaves skin moisturized and not stripped from oils. Does not have annoying scent
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
highly recommend to everyone! helps with ache scars, moisturizing skin, and so much! totally worth it! i really see a difference
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?