BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Easy to get at ulta or urban outfitters in store.
Price is +$20
I have tried whitening soaps from the Philippines before and thought I should try this facemask out. This product was ok but I did not see any difference in my skin.
It did not whiten my skin or old acne scars.
Marielys G.
I love this. Ive been using it for about 2 months and my hyperpigmentAtion has gone down. I leave it on for about an hour honestly. It takes time but it doesnt clog your pores and it leaves your skin looking healthy and bright afterwards.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I do really like this mask. It is a white 'marshmellow like' feeling to it and does help give your face a beautiful glow. I recommend it to friends who want to help reduce the appearance of uneven skin. It is gentle (I have sensitive skin). I always get compliments after using it!
Christel S.
everett, WA
Love anything Mario Badescu! This mask I saw a dramatic difference in the clarity of my skin and my acne was much milder after just using once. It is pretty drying but it is expected with any acne mask. I have purchased this multiple times and still love it
Lorraine C.
Mario Badescu products are a godsend! This whitening mask is great for reducing the appearance of acne scars if you have any. It really lightens up your complexion. It helps clear up any blemishes. You will get better results when this is applied to dry skin.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Pretty much bought this because of how AMAZING it smells. Almost like a sweet licorice. Use it pretty regularly and love how bright it makes my face look the next day. Snagged it at Ulta when I had 5x the points, will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Jaynisha P.
I liked this mask however I'm not sure it did much whitening for my skin/acne scars. I only bought it the one time and I did finish it but it didn't seem to make any difference. It wasn't too expensive at Ulta so I thought I would give it a shot but I definitely did not repurchase.
Alyse N.
This mask is a treatment for dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and/or old acne scars.  I got this mask at Ulta and use it only on where I have old scars and dark spots.  This doesn't aggravate my skin.  It's not a miracle product, by which I mean it won't make them disappear overnight.  This is a continuous use kind of product.  Still really like this mask.  It does fade them over time.
Stef M.
Henderson, NV
Had a sample of this from ulta and i love mario badescu. I used this once and it was ok, didn't notice a big difference but it was only one time... also, when i went to use it again like a month later it was completely dried out. Like dry paint.
Rockford , IL
I just started using this product. And so far I have no complaints. I have really oily skin so I thought this would help. It does cost a pretty penny but I have to say to see results you will have to use for quit some time so patience will be key
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?