BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Angelique A.
This mask is everything. Omg my face doesn't only look brighter but it feels so clean with this mask it has a slight burn but I feel like it also cleanses pores . I totally recommend this for my oily girls
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel taut and clarified. There isn't really a smell, it's a bit chalky smelling but I don't mind. It's a little messy which is the only downside! Gentle on my skin.
Geneva P.
Chicago
I bought this mask with high hopes. After the 4 times of using it I haven't really seen a difference in my dark spots. I'm not sure if this will be more effective with continued use or if it just doesn't work for me. I bought this with a kit that included other Mario Badescu products and I wouldn't buy this by itself.
Stephanie B.
Baldwin park
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz worked very well for my old acne scars. It lightened them up not 100% but definitely there was a difference. Not too pricey in my opinion for what it did.
Nancy T.
Westminster , CA
It didn't really whiten or brighten up my skin. I think it's a really good value for what you get though. You get a lot of product for a reasonable price. It was really gentle! I apply with a silicon spatula and wipe off with a mask sponge and it didn't irritate my skin.
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
I've used this product for about a month. Used every other day. My acne scars faded a little but it's still there. But I used this with another product so idk if it's this mask that did the miracle
Bri V.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps with Dark spots, I use it twice a week and i've seen a lot of improvement. Good price. Bought it at Urban Outfitters. It met my expectations. really like it. I did recommend to friends, they love it as well.
Deja B.
Conway, AR
This mask first off is very very expensive! I went to Ulta to ask about a product to remove my dark spots on my face. She highly recommended this product and swore by it. I went home extremely happy to try it and was highly disappointed. I used this product for over a month with no results
Stephanie C.
Very helpful tool in lightening dark spots and evening skin tone.  I bought this product at Ulta and will probably purchase again for use in my weekly regimen.  This product is effective after several uses.  I really like the way my skin looks after using this product.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??