BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Natacha G.
Lightens spots within 2-3 uses, gentle on skin. Leaves skin moisturized and not stripped from oils. Does not have annoying scent
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO
I got a tester of this product from Nordstrom. Usually love all of their stuff, but this was just ok. didn't notice a differ nce
Astrid A.
Newark, NJ
Loved this mask. It definitely helped brightining my skin and get rid of blemishes and dark spots. It was very gentle on my skin.
Katie S.
I love this mask. It calms my redness and leaves my face feeling soft. I feel like it diminished the appearance of my acne scars.
Marianna J.
Arlington, VA
The consistency of this mask is a little strange but if you use it as directed after about a month I definitely saw improvements
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
highly recommend to everyone! helps with ache scars, moisturizing skin, and so much! totally worth it! i really see a difference
Sarai C.
I have enjoyed this mask......it leaves skin feeling nice and clean plus it's supposed to help with dark spots and brightening!!
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
This product really works to fight acne and acne scars. Its a paste-like consistency and is really easy to put on and take off.
Sarah B.
Albuquerque
I really wanted it to work because I love the whole line so much. It didn’t do much but it made my skin feel really good.
Lilliam G.
Conroe, TX
I have scars because of my acne and this has helped me somewhat clear them out. I love his repeater spray after i put this on.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?