BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this for hyper pigmentation. If I just recently had a bad breakout I will normally use this mask when it's in the healing phase. I find my skin doesnt heal as fast anymore and this mask definitely makes a difference. Its gentle on my skin but I see results.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a mild case of skin discoloration from sun exposure and birth control. So i'm always looking for products to treat it. This came as part of a brightening kit and i had high hopes for it. I feel like it hasn't really done much brightening wise, but it does make my skin soft.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't really say that this met my expectations but this BRAND as a whole is quite nice. I like the quality and simplicity of these products
Marisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little skeptical about this product when I first bought it, to be honest. But I did actually notice a change in my acne scars after several uses. This isn't just a one-time fix-all mask, but it will lighten scars over time. It smells clean and refreshing without being overbearing and it doesn't burn the skin. Very impressed!
Dee S.
Middletown, CT
Purchased this item to reduce the appearance or darkness of my dark spots and I can honestly say that it did nothing to help me. The mask is very tight and dries very fast but it did not do what it said it should for $22b
Kamal G.
I loveeee this mask. For the price it's great and you notice a difference. It can be harsh so I suggest testing it out first. I noticed an instant difference in my skin when I used this. I know if I am religious with this product and use it regularly it will make a difference in my skin overtime. But I've used it here and there and I love it!
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't live without this mask! I use it nearly every day. Absolutely love it. I typically use several masks in a row and I try to always make this the last one so my face can absorb all the benefits of the beeswax. It does leave a slight waxy residue so I very gently wash before adding my moisturizer. My skin feels amazing afterward and I can definitely see a difference in my acne scars and pick marks.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very effective. It actually helps with my acne/redness as well. Noticed some separation so before use I have to swirl with a q tip, but I don't mind.
Diana S.
Made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. The product flaked when dry which I did not like and it smelled like chemicals, but delivered great results.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
if you had acne scars in the past, or overall uneven skin tone this mask will fix all of that! i do this mask once a week and it has been very effective, i highly recommended! i love all of all mario badescu products.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?